College Sfa Small Coed Wins?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 17, 2009
I am trying to figure out what is going on with this division! On varsity it say's SFA won... but long beach state isn't listed at all for small coed division I... Can someone explain for me please?

Just caught wind of this too, waiting for SOMEONE to confirm. Want to ask my friend on Beach, but that's kind of an awkward question. If it's about what I think it is, doesn't suprise me.

I just confused on why long beach didn't get moved to second and looks like they took them off the results completly..

I don't want to spread rumors or false information here, but based on what you're saying it seems as if they got disqualified. I'm sure someone will post something to confirm! Do you live in Socal?

OMG I hope this isn't true!
They did so amazing and worked soooo hard for this.

I'm in the same boat as @reaxion07 I can see how they could be in murky waters for a DQ
I'll ask my friend tomorrow if we don't get a confirmation today... cuz I really want to know.

^So I take it you're local to Beach as well? I texted my friend on the team, so hopefully I'll get an answer.

OMG I hope this isn't true!
They did so amazing and worked soooo hard for this.

I'm in the same boat as @reaxion07 I can see how they could be in murky waters for a DQ
I'll ask my friend tomorrow if we don't get a confirmation today... cuz I really want to know.
What do you mean murky waters?

I havnt heard anything on long beach side, but I know NCA deducted SFA for their music being to long in prelims and and SFA changed their music for finals and NCA played their prlims music on accident again in finals, which costed them winning in the first place. My guess it was something to do with that.

Yea we know that we are just trying to figure out why long beach was taken OFF of the results lol!

Beach was probably disqualified. Like I said, I'm pretty sure I know WHY, but since no one has said anything I don't want to spread rumours. The bias towards a certain 3 programs in my area is HUGE, and I really don't feel like dealing with it if someone thinks I'm spreading rumours/talking poorly of them, especially about something as big as having a title taken away as emotions will be pretty high.

LB was disqualified. IDK why. SFA did win. Closing thread.

Back