All-Star Show Offs!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What is this "special guest" phenomenon....I could care less about Abby Lee or any other high profile cheerleader from an outside gym. Maybe the kids get excited about this? ....I just don't get it.
Neither do I. Abby Lee, maybe. Robert from Smoed? I'm sure he's a nice kid, but he's just a dude from a team that won Worlds. I'm just not into it.

I am! My little sister cheers at ACE of Hattiesburg. This is our first year at ACE, and our first year going to big competitions. I seriously can't wait to see my dad's face when we go to Cheersport Atlanta :D

I'll be there at least part of the time. Hope to say hello!!

Awww that's sweet :) 2x2 did some video when they were here so I think you'll see our teams at least wave and say HI!!!!! Because they all recorded messages for you.

Beware of the aristocats....they are too stinkin cute!

omg!! Im so excited and loving the ca love from all the way across the country. & YES I love aristocats, I wanted to buy their team tshirt lol

also I cant wait to see and meet yall!

omg!! Im so excited and loving the ca love from all the way across the country. & YES I love aristocats, I wanted to buy their team tshirt lol

also I cant wait to see and meet yall!
We're excited! RoyalCats are included in the NCA show off in Plano that Thursday and we're looking forward to being a part of that and meeting all our "extended family." :)

We're excited! RoyalCats are included in the NCA show off in Plano that Thursday and we're looking forward to being a part of that and meeting all our "extended family." :)
will Charlotte's showoff be on CL too? I'm super excited to see charlotte teams.

Reading your past few post have made me so excited! We (my teammates and I) were just talking at practice the other day about wanting to see Royalcats and all the other Charlotte teams. Can't wait for NCA to meet the rest of our ca family!

Reading your past few post have made me so excited! We (my teammates and I) were just talking at practice the other day about wanting to see Royalcats and all the other Charlotte teams. Can't wait for NCA to meet the rest of our ca family!
Be happy to introduce you to a Royalcat and a Reigncat! #g3fca2a

Back