All-Star Show Offs!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CA Charlotte is having our own baby showcase at our gym in November. They gave some thought to virtually participating in the Blue Debut but since Charlotte was a month behind Texas in getting out of the gate were not quite ready for two weeks from now.

Time to ramp it up! You should definitely have one!

ACE started having Meet The Tribe Day when they only had 4-5 teams. It's now a pretty big event. It will be November 1 & 2 at the BJCC Concert Hall. Pretty cool venue and lots of cheer routines. I believe all teams from all locations will be performing over the two day period.
My sister performs that Sunday. She is so excited! (I am too; it'll be my first time flying by myself, which I'm not afraid of, but then I'll have to ride in a taxi alone to the hotel and I've watched too many Criminal Minds episodes to be comfortable with that.)

My sister performs that Sunday. She is so excited! (I am too; it'll be my first time flying by myself, which I'm not afraid of, but then I'll have to ride in a taxi alone to the hotel and I've watched too many Criminal Minds episodes to be comfortable with that.)

Read this as flying like cheer flying and I was like :confused: "How do you do that by yourself?!"

As a fellow criminal minds fan/former fear of flying I can assure you that you'll be fine :) Or you could call an Uber and have a little more assurance you won't end up in a gutter.

You're coming to Birmingham??

CA Charlotte is having our own baby showcase at our gym in November. They gave some thought to virtually participating in the Blue Debut but since Charlotte was a month behind Texas in getting out of the gate were not quite ready for two weeks from now.

Im SO excited for yall though! You all will def be missed next weekend at Blue Debut!

Im SO excited for yall though! You all will def be missed next weekend at Blue Debut!
Awww that's sweet :) 2x2 did some video when they were here so I think you'll see our teams at least wave and say HI!!!!! Because they all recorded messages for you.

Beware of the aristocats....they are too stinkin cute!

Is that the minis? Would love to see it.
Pretty sure they're mini 1. Frankly, from what I've seen, they look amazing. Any coach that can get squad series BWO to hit together and jumps together on a mini 1.....deserves they're own special worlds ring. I truly believe that is harder than coaching level 5.

Pretty sure they're mini 1. Frankly, from what I've seen, they look amazing. Any coach that can get squad series BWO to hit together and jumps together on a mini 1.....deserves they're own special worlds ring. I truly believe that is harder than coaching level 5.

Wow, yes that sounds pretty amazing. IF and big if, we move to Charlotte next year I have a gut feeling about CA. I like what I've read and seen about it. Better get CP working on those BWO before then... :)

I was wondering if there would be a "virtual participation" since it is not all that practical to travel all the way here. Darn - I guess we will have to wait until NCA to see the Charlotte cats:(

I was wondering if there would be a "virtual participation" since it is not all that practical to travel all the way here. Darn - I guess we will have to wait until NCA to see the Charlotte cats:(
The whole gym is coming to Dallas :)

Back