All-Star Sportsmanship

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

DEAR LOLSMILEYFACE,
I FEEL AS THOUGH YOU ARE THE RUDEST MOST OBNOXIOUS PERSON AND YOU ARE MAKING A FOOL OUT OF YOURSELF. I WILL ADMIT I AM A HUGE SHOOTING STARS FAN AND UNTIL THIS YEAR HONESTLY I DID NOT LIKE SENIOR ELITE AT ALL, HOWEVER, JUST BECAUSE I DIDNT LIKE THEM IN THE PAST NEVER GAVE THE RIGHT TO BASH THEM JUST OUT OF PURE HATRED LIKE YOU ARE DOING. THOSE GIRLS DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG AT WORLDS TO BE QUITE HONEST... THEY CONGRATULATED WCSS AND WERE NOT AT ALL LAYING IN FRONT OF WCSS WHILE THEY WENT TO GET THEIR TROPHY. YEA OK THEY JUMPED UP AND CELEBRATED BEFORE THEIR NAME WAS CALLED, BUT AS PREVIOUSLY STATED, THIS WAS THEIR FIRST WORLDS WIN IN 16 YEARS AND THEY DROPPED SO OBVIOUSLY THEY WERE IN A COMPLETE STATE OF SHOCK WHEN THEY WON AND THE ONLY THING TO DO WAS CELEBRATE. SO I THINK THE ONLY PERSON WHO HAS POOR SPORTSMANSHIP IS YOU FOR SITTING HERE AND BASHING ON SOMEONE FOR SOMETHING THAT WAS PROBABLY THE HAPPIEST MOMENT OF THEIR LIFE. I MEAN HONESTLY PUT YOURSELF IN THEIR SHOES FOR A MINUTE, IF YOU WERE TO WIN WORLDS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 16 YEARS AFTER YOU DROPPED A STUNT WOULD YOU NOT FREAK OUT?! BECAUSE GOD KNOWS I WOULD FLIP OUT AND GO NUTS... MAYBE THATS JUST ME BUT THAT WOULD BE MY IMMEDIATE REACTION. I HOPE YOU HAVE ENJOYED BEING AN OBNOXIOUS A** BUT HONESTLY I HAVE ENJOYED MY FIRST POST BEEN ME CALLING YOU OUT. PLEASE GO BACK TO WHATEVER RANDOM ALLSTAR TEAM YOU COME FROM AND STOP POSTING ABOUT THINGS YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA ABOUT.
WILL-

Im just gunna say I'm getting sick of you lolsmileyface your so ignorant its not even funny anymore....

will... im suprised they let lolsmileyface into a gym because as you know everything has to go ITS (dont know if its a boy or girl) way and nothing anyone else says is right.

CEA has been waiting for that win for 15 years, i dont see any problem with them celebrating, and if you watch the video they tried to wait but the fans and everyone else went crazy. i don't think courtney would want her athletes being "rude and unsportsman like" but if you were in their position i think you would act the same way as the CEA girls did, it wasnt rude at all. they were celebrating their win that they worked for all season

Because there are like twenty post directed at me ..... I'm just gonna reply to them all here.....

Thanks fellow fierceboarders , you all rep your gym well ! you guys can all say what you want , I've made it through harder circumstances than this, but everyone always proves my points right... and also thanks to the parents with their smart remarks , I'm sure you would like it if a parent said that to your child , but anyways you all can continue to bash and have your lil cliques , this is only a blogging board , not real life , so I don't take anything personally , and please don't say that you don't want drama when you are just causing more ... I've been talking this out with a few people so please stay out of my business .... Good luck at tryouts everyone , and enjoy the summer season ! ---- your fav poster

lolsmileyface, you really are becoming quite the immature little debbie downer on these boards. All you do is bash kids, specifically kids that wear teal and black, throughout your posts and it's always nit-picking teams instead of giving even the slightest hint of a compliment. It's getting old, and it's getting old fast. Nobody wants somebody on the boards that is just going to sit and bash amazing teams whether it be world cup, cea, gymtyme, cali, etc. It's just not right, nor is it fair to the kids that work their butts off to put on such amazing routines. You have no immediate relation to the situation, and even if you do you should be even more ashamed about the way you are representing your program. It's really just utterly ridiculous, and rarely, if ever, have I seen someone be so continuously immature and bash such a respectable program the way you do. I'm deeply sorry that you have such horrible respect for an undisputed world class program. The kids and parents of CEA and these boards just don't deserve to read or suffer through the harsh comments that you post.

PghxCheer2 said:
lolsmileyface, you really are becoming quite the immature little debbie downer on these boards. All you do is bash kids, specifically kids that wear teal and black, throughout your posts and it's always nit-picking teams instead of giving even the slightest hint of a compliment. It's getting old, and it's getting old fast. Nobody wants somebody on the boards that is just going to sit and bash amazing teams whether it be world cup, cea, gymtyme, cali, etc. It's just not right, nor is it fair to the kids that work their butts off to put on such amazing routines. You have no immediate relation to the situation, and even if you do you should be even more ashamed about the way you are representing your program. It's really just utterly ridiculous, and rarely, if ever, have I seen someone be so continuously immature and bash such a respectable program the way you do. I'm deeply sorry that you have such horrible respect for an undisputed world class program. The kids and parents of CEA and these boards just don't deserve to read or suffer through the harsh comments that you post.

Pmed you

i'll answer your pm on here. Just in this thread you've called them unclassy and disrespectful when clearly they were not being either of those things. Then, you're mocking people and calling people you've never met in your entire life "b****y" and telling them they "need a nap" simply because they're defending the CEA program? And it's not just CEA, you've bashed other programs and are just negative overall. Nobody deserves to be treated like that. Katie did nothing to deserve to be called those things, nor do any of us do anything to sit and read through your negativity and bashing. This has been a long time coming for CEA and why can't all you people just let them have their moment? All of you are calling us hypocritical for senior elite "taking away stars moment" when you're doing THE SAME EXACT thing for CEA right now. Why can't you just say "Congrats, better watch out for stars next year!" and be done with it. No, we have to create a million threads about why they don't deserve it and are horrible people.

Because there are like twenty post directed at me ..... I'm just gonna reply to them all here.....

Thanks fellow fierceboarders , you all rep your gym well ! EVERYTHING I SAY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY GYM. THEY'RE ALL MY OPINIONS. you guys can all say what you want , I've made it through harder circumstances than this, but everyone always proves my points right...REALLY? WE PROVE YOUR POSTS RIGHT? HMMM.. and also thanks to the parents with their smart remarks , I'm sure you would like it if a parent said that to your child , but anyways you all can continue to bash and have your lil cliques , this is only a blogging board , not real life , LAST TIME I CHECKED, I WAS POSTING IN REAL LIFE.. AND STILL AM. I'M NOT DREAMING WHILE I POST.. so I don't take anything personally , and please don't say that you don't want drama when you are just causing morePRETTY SURE YOU STARTED THE NEGATIVE POSTS ... I've been talking this out with a few people so please stay out of my businessIF YOU WANT PEOPLE TO STAY OUT OF YOUR BUSINESS, DON'T POST ON THE BOARDS. EVERYTHING ON HERE IS EVERYONE'S BUSINESS... THAT'S WHY WE POST HERE. .... Good luck at tryouts everyoneTHANK YOU , and enjoy the summer season ! ---- your fav poster

Back