All-Star Sportsmanship

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yikes. Please nobody judge WC off those posts bashing CEA's win/how they reacted. I know the first time Stars won worlds they certainly did not wait till their name was called, esp because they didn't think they won! Congrats on your win CEA and good luck next year.

Yikes. Please nobody judge WC off those posts bashing CEA's win/how they reacted. I know the first time Stars won worlds they certainly did not wait till their name was called, esp because they didn't think they won! Congrats on your win CEA and good luck next year.

The thing that I really hate about these message boards is most of the posters that are rude towards a program or are upset about results to the point of being obnoxious have nothing to do with the teams themselves. They are usually just fans of the specific team or program. They wind up making the program look bad when they really have no connection to the them whatsoever. I really hope no one thinks a bunch of large senior girls are the ones on here constantly criticizing each other.

oh my, so all of this happened like 1 and a half weeks ago? somewhere around that time? and we find ourselves unable to move on. well, it's time to move on because the new season is starting and it's not going to wait for us to figure out our little issues. and i really would prefer to not read threads about cea vs wc for the next few months. so if you are unable to let go of "poor sportsmanship" or "this team should of won" or whatever else, please take some time to go for a walk and realize its already done and over. if you are unable to let go of your issues, there is professional help for that. :)
okay. thank you

and as taken from showstopper "peace,love and happy cheering"

Unfortunately EVERY program has ignorant fans. And like someone said please don't judge WC from this thread. It's not the girls on CEA or WCSS causing this drama, it's some of their fans. Congratulations to Sr. Elite, they deserved it. By now I think both programs are getting ready for tryouts and next season. Seems like some people need to just let this go. IMO

Wow this thread is kind of pointless. As if talking about this will change what happened. Grow up. GET OVER IT. Buuhhyyyyyyee.

my favorite post in this whole thread!

okay...I'M just gonna put it out there...I would be embarrassed if my daughter's team behaved at awards as did CEA. It was the most unsportsmanship reaction that I have EVER seen. My heart went out to WCSS.
they couldn't even celebrate their 2nd place win. How dare you...How dare you!! I hope Courtney is proud of her team's behavior...I will never forget it and will always remember CEA in this light
Honestly, i know how WCSS feels from personal experience. I would not want to celebrate my second place after winning for however many years before. Let CEA have their time. They have been working for that for over 15 years now. that's alot of pressure on some young kids. I think some people judge people too harsh these days. It's raw emotion and young kids and teenagers. They don't mix well with winning the cheerleading worlds. Let them have their time now, and see who comes back this year bigger and better.

Honestly, i know how WCSS feels from personal experience. I would not want to celebrate my second place after winning for however many years before. Let CEA have their time. They have been working for that for over 15 years now. that's alot of pressure on some young kids. I think some people judge people too harsh these days. It's raw emotion and young kids and teenagers. They don't mix well with winning the cheerleading worlds. Let them have their time now, and see who comes back this year bigger and better.

I absolutely agree. People are being way too harsh about this. If you were in their situation, you'd be just as excited as they were. But this was 4 weeks ago, I think it's time to drop it...

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I just can't wait until stars wins next year and celebrate early and everyone cries , whines , and complaines when they do .... ahaha typical fierceboarders :)

I just can't wait until stars wins next year and celebrate early and everyone cries , whines , and complaines when they do .... ahaha typical fierceboarders :)

Wait I didn't realize the rules here. We get to make up pretend situations, make up pretend reactions and then criticze people for those?

Wow, that sounds like lots of fun.

Whenever you get tired of having pretend playdates, feel free to rejoin reality.

8)

Back