High School Staying At Disney Uca

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 7, 2010
Just heard we're not at allstar but pop warner. Are there a lot of teams there? Is it on Disney property?
Thanks!

We stayed there last year..

positives: newer then all star, budget resort so same price

negatives: last year they didn't have the Varsity store and your coaches meeting/team orientation so you have to build in extra time to get to where you needed to be, less busses back and forth from venues

I am sure since it is offered this year, a lot more is taken into account.

We're staying this year! I think last year was overflow hotel but I believe there will be a varsity tent there this year

I heard that Varsity was adding another venue/tent this year; maybe this is where it will be?

I heard that prelims will be on Disney property and semi and finals are at Wide world of sports. I didn't think large varsity had to do prelims though.

Also - does anyone know if we can purchase meal plan for all our girls?

I heard that prelims will be on Disney property and semi and finals are at Wide world of sports. I didn't think large varsity had to do prelims though.

Also - does anyone know if we can purchase meal plan for all our girls?
Yes, you can order extra meal vouchers

I called about dining plan and they said no. Are meal vouchers different? How do they work? Do I call to buy them? Thank you.

I called about dining plan and they said no. Are meal vouchers different? How do they work? Do I call to buy them? Thank you.
you can call/email. They usually include 2 in each packet, you can request extra and pay for them. We usually get two extra ones for our girls. It is a food ticket where you can get food on any disney property.

They threw in a low ball. After we paid the deposit to UCA and got our flights, they informed us - sorry - no rooms at Pop. You have to go to Caribbean. Can they just do that? I guess it will be a lot more expensive.

They threw in a low ball. After we paid the deposit to UCA and got our flights, they informed us - sorry - no rooms at Pop. You have to go to Caribbean. Can they just do that? I guess it will be a lot more expensive.
-_-

That's ridiculous.

Yes, that can if there aren't Pop rooms to give you when they received your deposit. It's a huge competition and the room blocks fill up. Caribbean is more relaxed and pretty. It will be good!

Are they asking for more money for you to stay at Caribbean?

Back