All-Star Super Spin-off: Priorities

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I couldn't disagree more. Level 5s already get Worlds. Why take "national" events away from 1-4s? After all, they are the athletes that grow into level 5s.

I'm sorry I didn't clarify that last part...I don't think 1-4's should participate in a USASF national event...but in my system everyone could still attend their own "NATIONALS" like Jamfest, NCA, UCA etc.

I really hope that the whole country does not develop these scoresheets.

I don't think that the current state of the Cheer Canada sheets is the one that will be forever and ever so live with it. Its literally a system that's been around since October. It still needs to grow and adapt. I'll tell you this much, it's a hell of a lot better than what most provincial associations had to work with prior.

I couldn't disagree more. Level 5s already get Worlds. Why take "national" events away from 1-4s? After all, they are the athletes that grow into level 5s.
Not that I like "all levels" but isnt that kind of the worlds or nationals for levels 1-4?

I really really really wish that they would all be required to do this in order to hand out bids. For the Level 6 Coed teams especially it could mean an entirely different routine. If you are trying to snag a paid bid (which doesn't seem to happen often) then it is crucial to have a routine that still has plenty of tumbling to compete with the Senior 5 teams but at worlds you don't need all of that. It would give teams a much better idea of what to improve on over the season for worlds.

Spirit Fest put the scoresheets up for this year's competition, and they are using the worlds scoresheets again. I'm excited!

Back