Tapatalk Issues Anyone?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 23, 2010
Anyone else having problems reading posts using tapatalk? I keep getting this error:
"It appears the server has some issue with Tapatalk or your session is expired. If this problem persists, please re-enter this forum from Account tab."

I've tried logging out and back in and even deleted then re-installed tapatalk but still get the same error...

I have forum runner and I updated last night and now all posts are double spaced with loooong spaces of blankness under a post before the next post. I have to scroll forever to see the post and then the next post.

Yep, I'm having the same Tapatalk issues! No problems with forumrunner but I don't like the way it looks.

I just upgraded my iPhone 3GS to iOS5, tried deleting and reinstalling Tapatalk but still doesn't work. Help!

I need help to, I don't like forumrunner. And browsing all this from my iPhone screen on the regular website is so hard! That's why I ain't been on in 2days. I've tried deleting and re installing. I haven't tried updating to ios5 yet but apparently that don't fix it eitheir. Please tell me someone knows when this will be fixed or y'all won't be seeing but very little of me.....
:(

Thank goodness it's not just me. I have deleted the ap, and I know I should be able to download it again for free shouldn't I? I can't find where I would do that at though? Sounds like it wouldn't matter anyway because it's still not working.

Im having the same issue doesn't matter what you do it comes right back. Im pretty sure someone is going to be working on it since its not an isolated issue, guess we will have to wait it out!!!

We're on some beta updates to xenforo, the forum software. It broke tapatalk. It might be a bit before they release an update.. I'd say a week or so. Will fix and update when new stuff is released.

Thanks for the update, and thank you for all the work you do so we have this forum to play with.

Should be fixed!

Back