All-Star Teal Reveal

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I assumed it was Sarah Macrow (I don't know what the other S could be). She's a CEA coach and I think JTV posted her flexibility instructional videos a while back.
Ding ding ding! We have a winner! (S is her maiden name initial)

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Not everyone know's this but on Sunday night's there used to be flyer classes and the boys would be the bases. Can't remember how much it was but it was extra.....it was exactly like the flyer camps the boys do now except it was every week. It was very beneficial I thought, not sure why they stopped doing it. (Maybe lack of space? Just guessing)
That was before Coed & Sr Elite's Sunday practices, right? You're going wayyyyyyy old school. ;)

didn't Rockstar buy one of them?
No. Rockstar filled the void after that location closed and tried to field Allstar teams in the same space that used to be Aviator then CAC West. They didn't buy out anyone. They came out about two weeks later and announced they would only be doing tumbling and high school training from that location because there wasn't enough interest to make Allstar teams this year.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Okay, so down to 3 locations from what 5?

What happened to the kids at West when it closed?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android I promise I'm not really a hat
I'll only answer what I know from our friends that were still there. They tried out on a weekend, were expecting team placements shortly thereafter and got an email instead that said that location was closed effective immediately. They were given the opportunity to tryout at the main location instead. I would imagine some may've done that. I know some quit cheer all together but the majority explored other options.

I'll only answer what I know from our friends that were still there. They tried out on a weekend, were expecting team placements shortly thereafter and got an email instead that said that location was closed effective immediately. They were given the opportunity to tryout at the main location instead. I would imagine some may've done that. I know some quit cheer all together but the majority explored other options.

How far is it to the nearest CAC location from the one they closed?

How far is it to the nearest CAC location from the one they closed?

Main is basically the same drive we were making to CEA Charlotte last year. On a weekend or coming home it's about 40 minutes maybe. However in South Charlotte traffic either down Independence or 485 outer loop it can be upwards of 90 minutes based on the traffic and time of day. Sometimes I'd hit it well and be there in 45 minutes, sometimes it would be an hour and a half. It's about 35 miles give or take but Charlotte traffic is completely unpredictable. I much preferred driving 104 miles to kville for the boy than the 35 to Charlotte for her. It was longer but at least I knew I could count on the drive to be the same day in and day out. That's not the case for Charlotte traffic. It's maddening.

Main is basically the same drive we were making to CEA Charlotte last year. On a weekend or coming home it's about 40 minutes maybe. However in South Charlotte traffic either down Independence or 485 outer loop it can be upwards of 90 minutes based on the traffic and time of day. Sometimes I'd hit it well and be there in 45 minutes, sometimes it would be an hour and a half. It's about 35 miles give or take but Charlotte traffic is completely unpredictable. I much preferred driving 104 miles to kville for the boy than the 35 to Charlotte for her. It was longer but at least I knew I could count on the drive to be the same day in and day out. That's not the case for Charlotte traffic. It's maddening.
Can vouch for the unpredictable-ness. Some mornings it takes me 20 minutes to get to work, yesterday it took me over an hour. I live up near CA Charlotte and work in SouthEnd.

Can vouch for the unpredictable-ness. Some mornings it takes me 20 minutes to get to work, yesterday it took me over an hour. I live up near CA Charlotte and work in SouthEnd.
It's maddening. If they ever finish that construction on the outer loop of 485 near 77 it should get better but two lanes through there with orange barrels. It's enough to make someone go postal.

I much preferred driving 104 miles to kville for the boy than the 35 to Charlotte for her. It was longer but at least I knew I could count on the drive to be the same day in and day out. That's not the case for Charlotte traffic. It's maddening.

I know you don't even have the longest commute on here but it's still mind blowing to me that you'd regularly drive over 100 miles for cheer. You're supermom.

Back