All-Star Teal Reveal

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I will venture a guess CAC lost more than CEA did. Quite possibly losing the most at the upper levels.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android I promise I'm not really a hat

Probably not the right place to ask, but does anyone know how many teams CAC has this season compared to last? Seems like the majority of people I see posting about CA came from Charlotte.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

They do offer flyer classes. One of the HC's does a flyer flexibility and conditioning class and she's really good. It is extra but worth it. The flyer mentioned used to go to those classes regularly when my CP was there. Not sure if she does anymore, but IMO she doesn't really new to, lol.
But SSM is not teaching them to fly or flying techniques. She's conditioning them to make them more flexible. CEA, to my knowledge has never had specific classes that all flyers had to attend as they do for tumbling classes. Flyer classes were always "privates" setup with coaches or summer camps that anyone can attend. I don't think that has changed.

But SSM is not teaching them to fly or flying techniques. She's conditioning them to make them more flexible. CEA, to my knowledge has never had specific classes that all flyers had to attend as they do for tumbling classes. Flyer classes were always "privates" setup with coaches or summer camps that anyone can attend. I don't think that has changed.

completely off topic it took me a minute to figure out what SSM is because at my job it means "same sex marriage."

alright, back to your regularly scheduled Teal discussion.

Not everyone know's this but on Sunday night's there used to be flyer classes and the boys would be the bases. Can't remember how much it was but it was extra.....it was exactly like the flyer camps the boys do now except it was every week. It was very beneficial I thought, not sure why they stopped doing it. (Maybe lack of space? Just guessing)

Back