OT The Dance Moms Thread!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

Are you on team Abby or team Kelly

• Total voters
"Diabolically good". I can't think of a better way to describe Dance Moms :shimmy:

I will be tuning in (online, after it airs on TV.) Dance Moms is my guilty pleasure. It's probably the only "dramatic reality show" I care to watch :p I also can't wait to see all of the new dances there are in store for this season and how the kids have progressed!

Question: does anyone know if they will be shooting from the PA location or the new CA location? I'm not a fan of this new CA location thing but whatevs.

Haha thanks :)

I think that they're filming in both locations but don't take my word for it.

Also, Chloe and Christi FINALLY decided to leave the ALDC! Chloe dances at Studio 19 now. I've seen her post videos on her Facebook page of her doing choreography with the Mather Dance Company (which is 10000000000 better than the ALDC). I'm very happy for them both :)

Haha thanks :)

I think that they're filming in both locations but don't take my word for it.

Also, Chloe and Christi FINALLY decided to leave the ALDC! Chloe dances at Studio 19 now. I've seen her post videos on her Facebook page of her doing choreography with the Mather Dance Company (which is 10000000000 better than the ALDC). I'm very happy for them both :)
Isn't that where Autie Miller dances?

Is that what rock bottom for Shia LeBeouf looks like?
I'm glad you posted because I saw the video was shared on Facebook and just assumed I was dreaming. Guess now I know I'm not.

The video looks like a recreation of Les Miserables straight from the loony bin. Shia is a dead ringer for Jean Valjean before he was released from prison, no?
The video disturbed me until I read what the song was about and what the video was portraying. And then it still disturbed me.

I deliberately ignored the link when I saw it

Now I feel like I have to click

The whole time I was watching like
89f.gif

Now I need to go read what it's "about" but I'm sure I'm going to feel the same way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkhttp://

Last edited:
That video is one of the most disgusting and disturbing things I've seen in a long time.

I think Maddie is going to have a lot of issues when she grows up. First the crazy reality show, now here she is dancing in a cage w/ a grown man who's wearing nothing but a tight little pair of nude underwear at the age of 12 - that's really got to mess w/ your head.

I would never allow my CP to do something like this. Her mom has really got a screw loose.

Ekk. I wonder if maddies mother knows what kind of movie that man has starred in.. I get its creative arts, but still. You know someone's career is basically over when they start starring in music videos

Back