OT The Dance Moms Thread!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

Are you on team Abby or team Kelly

• Total voters
i just came across this on youtube, don't even know how i ended up there but if this is a recent video it seems like chloe will be back

Christi. Breeeeaaaaaathe. Deeply.

I wish the clip were longer so I could hear more of what she was saying.

Abby told Christy, Chloe was ugly and she needs to get her eye fix. They tried and succeeded in making Christy look like the lunatic by editing it out. No Chloe no watch...

Okay so I've been crazy busy these past few weeks and I've just watched the last 4 episodes of this season on Sunday.

The show is getting really ridiculous now. C'mon Abby! I'm getting really fed up of her competition tactics. Pulling the group number out of the competition because of their mothers. Even Cathy had a better reason to pull her group number. Trying to get Maddie to do her Chandelier dance. Ugh. It made me very sad that she didn't choose Nia to compete at nationals because apparently she isn't good enough. If Abby doesn't think that Nia is good enough, then it is ABBY'S job to help her improve. It is HER job to fix what Nia needs to fix.

It outstands me that Abby tells everybody to be like Maddie. It outstands me that Maddie doesn't tell Abby that everybody is their own person and she should stop comparing her to her fellow dancers. I would honestly find it flattering if my dance teacher ever told my dance class that they should point their feet like mine, but after 2 times it would get downright uncomfortable. Yet alone 1, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000 times...

Abby's hallatacious mouth that degraded Chloe and made Christi have her little BF (if you've watched white chicks, you'll get it xD) made me cry. Abby reminds me of Cinderella's stepsisters. They rip Cinderella apart. She rips Chloe apart. I still can't believe that Abby made the judges change Chloe's score. What kind of dance teacher would ever stoop so low to do something like that?? Only the dance teacher who cried and called her mommy after she got hit with a handbag.

Seriously, these moms need to take their money and run after their contracts end. Especially Dr. Holly and Christi. I can't believe how much has changed since the first season. I can't believe that I wanted to take a class at the ALDC! *shivers*. Abby's bipolar and hypocritical attitude has officially been too much for me to handle. I'm only watching to see the girls and their dancing from now on.

I read Little Girls in Pretty Boxes and according to the author, lots of gymnasts have reported being hit by him. Ironically, the worst punishment he doled out was ignoring them, because that meant that he didn't see them as worthy of being trained (by him). That was the gymnasts' and parents' worst fear.

I have to give Bela credit for how hard he has worked in life, though. Especially considering that he had no backing from his parents.

when i did gymnastics, other girls and i would often get ignored. if you mess up a drill or make a mistake one too many times or just aren't doing the skill perfectly, the coaches will often get frustrated and go coach your teammates. like if you're on bars, the coach will kinda pretend you're not there and go talk to your teammate. and then they receive corrections while you're left to figure out how to do something by yourself.
personally, i had trouble tumbling and if i wasn't able to do something, i'd often just stop getting coached. he's just stop watching me and not say a word to me for the rest of practice. once, my coach told me he wouldn't do private lessons with me anymore and i felt completely defeated. so i had to find a coach at another gym to teach me how to tumble. thankfully, this new coach was incredibly nice and nurturing and helped me gain confidence in my tumbling for the first time. another time, i fell on bars at states, and he ignored me until after the next apparatus. but it's conflicting because i spent so much time there and he was like a second parent. but then getting ignored is just hard. who knows.

basically my point is that getting ignored is really the worst punishment. i'd rather get yelled at to point my toes.

when i did gymnastics, other girls and i would often get ignored. if you mess up a drill or make a mistake one too many times or just aren't doing the skill perfectly, the coaches will often get frustrated and go coach your teammates. like if you're on bars, the coach will kinda pretend you're not there and go talk to your teammate. and then they receive corrections while you're left to figure out how to do something by yourself.
personally, i had trouble tumbling and if i wasn't able to do something, i'd often just stop getting coached. he's just stop watching me and not say a word to me for the rest of practice. once, my coach told me he wouldn't do private lessons with me anymore and i felt completely defeated. so i had to find a coach at another gym to teach me how to tumble. thankfully, this new coach was incredibly nice and nurturing and helped me gain confidence in my tumbling for the first time. another time, i fell on bars at states, and he ignored me until after the next apparatus. but it's conflicting because i spent so much time there and he was like a second parent. but then getting ignored is just hard. who knows.

basically my point is that getting ignored is really the worst punishment. i'd rather get yelled at to point my toes.
I agree. Some people shouldn't be coaching. I've heard of coaches giving 100 back walkovers as punishment! The things that would do to a child's back...

i can't even imagine the pain that would cause.

total props to level one all star cheer teams. i don't know how you do it. bwo's are just awful imo
Most people just stop doing theirs, my back started to get tight when I was 12 (and I had enough trouble with bridges).

i can't even imagine the pain that would cause.

total props to level one all star cheer teams. i don't know how you do it. bwo's are just awful imo
One time some black ops kids came to do back walkovers with our team. Didn't turn out too well :D It's used in almost every level but 5 and maybe 4, but once people stop doing them they're gone!

One time some black ops kids came to do back walkovers with our team. Didn't turn out too well :D It's used in almost every level but 5 and maybe 4, but once people stop doing them they're gone!

haha so glad that i wont have to ever compete backwalkovers again. i haven't since my gymnastics days. i can't believe i used to do them on the beam...what was i thinking?! i'll stick to handsprings and layouts, please and thank you;)

Abby's hallatacious mouth that degraded Chloe and made Christi have her little BF (if you've watched white chicks, you'll get it xD) made me cry. Abby reminds me of Cinderella's stepsisters. They rip Cinderella apart. She rips Chloe apart. I still can't believe that Abby made the judges change Chloe's score. What kind of dance teacher would ever stoop so low to do something like that?? Only the dance teacher who cried and called her mommy after she got hit with a handbag.
BAHAHAHA

Back