OT The Dance Moms Thread!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

Are you on team Abby or team Kelly

• Total voters
If that kid is "a thing", the entertainment industry's standards have sunk to a new low - I see more signing and rapping talent in my CP's school talent shows. Whatever happened to actually having talent before you are able to be "a thing"? Plus the song itself was very basic and annoying!

I remember mattybraps was on Ellen years ago, (back when Justin Bieber was still kinda relevant, bc I remember he covered his songs) basically talking about how he was 6 years old but totally understood that his parents weren't fame-hungry and exploiting him by writing these covers and posting these videos. Hah, right. I kinda thought he had faded away.

ughh... this may come off harsh, but i cant accept any white guy trying to rap much less some 14 year old kid or whatever his age is.... it just doesnt work for me. it also might be because i compare any white guy trying to rap to eminem, and lets be honest no one will ever be able to even come close to his talents.

ughh... this may come off harsh, but i cant accept any white guy trying to rap much less some 14 year old kid or whatever his age is.... it just doesnt work for me. it also might be because i compare any white guy trying to rap to eminem, and lets be honest no one will ever be able to even come close to his talents.

*insert the white guy rap from Scary Movie 3 here*

Kahlani does look the best in the video (what I saw of the video since I didn't commit to the whole thing).

But...I don't mean this in a mean way, but it is what it is. Kahlani is gorgeous, but she doesn't look 14 (or About that age). Features wise she looks like a 25 year old. Her Face is just mature

Kahlani does look the best in the video (what I saw of the video since I didn't commit to the whole thing).

But...I don't mean this in a mean way, but it is what it is. Kahlani is gorgeous, but she doesn't look 14 (or About that age). Features wise she looks like a 25 year old. Her Face is just mature

She has a very old Hollywood look to me, the only thing that aged her in that video was her over the top facials...which Nia just can't pull off the same way.

right?! girl looks older than me and I am actually turning 25 soon *eek* she is stunningly beautiful... but she doesn't look like a young teen.

if MattyB is actually considered a "rapper," the music industry is going down the tube faster than I originally thought. somewhere in the world tupac and biggie are turning over in their "graves" (still holding out that they aren't dead.)

In this weeks episode the triple threats are auditioning to star as video vixens in a rap video (I'm exaggerating of course....about them being triple threats)

Spoiler alert.

I haven't watched it yet... but don't tell me that the kids in the leather jacket, front and center is going to rap.

Why are so many kids going into music? Reminds me of how Disney tries to push it's kids down every avenue. Even Mitchell Musso has music out. :rolleyes:

ETA: Watching it. Jojo looks way older with makeup. It's weird for me b/c I'm used to her 'r's and oversized bows.

And the kid has pretty nice flow.

right?! girl looks older than me and I am actually turning 25 soon *eek* she is stunningly beautiful... but she doesn't look like a young teen.

if MattyB is actually considered a "rapper," the music industry is going down the tube faster than I originally thought. somewhere in the world tupac and biggie are turning over in their "graves" (still holding out that they aren't dead.)

Yeah I was going to say 30's but it seemed like an exaggeration

She's gorgeous but she looks old. I wouldn't id her

Back