All-Star The Majors 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I almost don't want to post this question since I agree with the placements...

So did all the winning teams get cheetah printed sneakers? Or did the winners get custom shoes for their team? I know last year all of the winners got "majors" black and red sneakers so the prize itself isn't weird... Just the fact that the sneakers perfectly match shooting stars' bows.. Makes me want to question jamfest/majors credibility.

If all winners got the same shoes, it's cool. If all participants got team-custom sneakers, great. If not? Slightly odd.

From what I'm seeing on Twitter, all the teams got the exact same shoes. It's just really strange that they match Stars' bows so perfectly...

The official mobile device of the Khalessi

Yes. I agree with the placements in all three divisions. (Though I disagree with the point spread. Should be way closer) but it makes it look like there were predetermined winners and I don't like it one bit.
It looks like cheetahs got the same shoes (from the #majorscheetahs tag on Instagram). I looked to see if any sot people had posted their prizes and they hadn't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did not know ca cheetahs got the same gift, so now I am happy. Thank you all for telling me (seriously, I feel better now) I don't really follow anyone on twitter from other teams so I was hoping someone could prove me wrong.

I expected the scores for LgSr to be much closer, especially after watching the videos! Still not loving SE's pyramid...I feel like there's still too much going on and that the only structures they hold only have 3 or 4 flyers. All the flipping and spinning looks cool, just a little chaotic to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See, that is what I really like about SE's routine this year.

I am surprised only one person on here has mentioned the full around in Orange's partner stunts. So ridiculously talented.

All I hope is that the trend of hits to actually make people unsure of who the winner will be continues throughout the season. I am so impressed with yesterday!

Large Senior
B7heYApIAAAm-f7.jpg
I love WCSS but to be honest I didn't see their scores being that high.

Yes. I agree with the placements in all three divisions. (Though I disagree with the point spread. Should be way closer) but it makes it look like there were predetermined winners and I don't like it one bit.

From what my friend told me, they asked No limit to "be creative" on the shoe design and when they arrived at the office last week and opened up the box to see them for the first time...that's what they got. They weren't very impressed from the response I got.

I can only imagine, yeah it works for World Cup, but not really for any other program that was there

Ok so I'm about to ask the stupidest question of all time (please don't throw me under a bus) but! I only just noticed the the majors are by Jamfest. SO what are the majors? And is Jamfest and the majors two different comps but just ran on the same weekend?

Ok so I'm about to ask the stupidest question of all time (please don't throw me under a bus) but! I only just noticed the the majors are by Jamfest. SO what are the majors? And is Jamfest and the majors two different comps but just ran on the same weekend?
majors is supposed to be a "best of the best" type of thing. they pick teams that have been successful over the past 1-3 years to compete against each other. I'm not sure if you've seen the new type of competition that battle at the beach put on last year, but they're pretty similar. technically i think its 2 different competitions. same brand, same venue, but different competitions. friday is invite only, and saturday/sunday would run like a normal competition.

if you want to explore more about it heres the link for the majors website :) The MAJORS Cheer Competition for the Most Elite Athletes and Programs

majors is supposed to be a "best of the best" type of thing. they pick teams that have been successful over the past 1-3 years to compete against each other. I'm not sure if you've seen the new type of competition that battle at the beach put on last year, but they're pretty similar. technically i think its 2 different competitions. same brand, same venue, but different competitions. friday is invite only, and saturday/sunday would run like a normal competition.

if you want to explore more about it heres the link for the majors website :) The MAJORS Cheer Competition for the Most Elite Athletes and Programs

Oooooooh that makes sense!! Yeah! AASCF are running a similar comp this year but it's a bid only national championship

Why are you shock? I had a birdy visit me Thursday night and told me and gave the winning lottery number too, but unfortunately, I did not play that number, but WCSS still won...Woo hoo!:shimmy:

Haha, don't get me wrong. I love shooting stars! I was hoping stars or senior elite would win their division. After watching the majors on cheerlive, I just thought senior elite had the win this year, but am beyond trilled for stars.

Haha, don't get me wrong. I love shooting stars! I was hoping stars or senior elite would win their division. After watching the majors on cheerlive, I just thought senior elite had the win this year, but am beyond trilled for stars.

Why in your opinion did u feel SE had the win this year. The way I saw it SS difficulty in stunts supersedes SE. Main reason being they have majority doing the elite skills vs SE who does not have majority. SE does difficult stunt skills but they only have 1 section where all 9 do an elite stunt, the rest of the sequence is under 5. SS executed much better.

As for pyramid - I would think not hitting full team structures would not help. Only a certain number of tosses/flips are required in pyramid the rest is overkill and to me would go into your creativity category. SE pyramid had timing issues and not clean toss/flips and their 1 pyramid connection was still moving - not a clean hit.

Back