All-Star The Majors 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Why in your opinion did u feel SE had the win this year. The way I saw it SS difficulty in stunts supersedes SE. Main reason being they have majority doing the elite skills vs SE who does not have majority. SE does difficult stunt skills but they only have 1 section where all 9 do an elite stunt, the rest of the sequence is under 5. SS executed much better.

As for pyramid - I would think not hitting full team structures would not help. Only a certain number of tosses/flips are required in pyramid the rest is overkill and to me would go into your creativity category. SE pyramid had timing issues and not clean toss/flips and their 1 pyramid connection was still moving - not a clean hit.
Not to mention the differences in tumbling. SS tumbling is way more difficult and clean. But let's remember who we are dealing with here. Its CSP and the one thing she is not is stupid she is fully aware that she needs to make changes if she wants to score well.

Not to mention the differences in tumbling. SS tumbling is way more difficult and clean. But let's remember who we are dealing with here. Its CSP and the one thing she is not is stupid she is fully aware that she needs to make changes if she wants to score well.

No she is not and I am sure the routine will evolve every comp as it should to put them in the best winning position. Looking forward to seeing these amazing teams compete again at NCA.

Where can you find videos from the Majors? Cheerlive doesn't have them up, but the videos on youtube were taken down? Especially Spirit of Texas and Shooting Stars

Why in your opinion did u feel SE had the win this year. The way I saw it SS difficulty in stunts supersedes SE. Main reason being they have majority doing the elite skills vs SE who does not have majority. SE does difficult stunt skills but they only have 1 section where all 9 do an elite stunt, the rest of the sequence is under 5. SS executed much better.

As for pyramid - I would think not hitting full team structures would not help. Only a certain number of tosses/flips are required in pyramid the rest is overkill and to me would go into your creativity category. SE pyramid had timing issues and not clean toss/flips and their 1 pyramid connection was still moving - not a clean hit.

First off, I was watching from a blurred live stream. I wasn't sitting there watching a clear performance. From my screen, I thought that Stars had a bobble. Both performances weren't flawless. Senior Elite has work to do, and so does Stars. I truthfully just though that Senior Elite won because I could of sworn I saw a bobble, and a TD. I don't know each team's raw scores. I was just predicting the outcome and was a little surprised I was wrong.

First off, I was watching from a blurred live stream. I wasn't sitting there watching a clear performance. From my screen, I thought that Stars had a bobble. Both performances weren't flawless. Senior Elite has work to do, and so does Stars. I truthfully just though that Senior Elite won because I could of sworn I saw a bobble, and a TD. I don't know each team's raw scores. I was just predicting the outcome and was a little surprised I was wrong.

Understood. I am not really targeting you. Your post was just a jumping point. People always post they thought team A should of won over team B and I am just curious as to why sometimes people feel that way. Is the win based on more personal preference or did they see something that I might of missed. People say orange is dry toast - they may be dry but the difficulty in their routine is there and as proven can hands down beat out the most eye pleasing routine.

from some post i had seen apparently SOT has been the only team since the beginning of the majors to have a 0 deduction performance... thats kinda sad its taken that long.

My only complaint about the competition was how they announced the winners. They brought all of the teams out on the stage and they had a count down from 10 where everyone counted, then at 0 the three winning teams (cheetahs, purple royalty, and stars) were on the three screens they had. They didn't announce the winners or the places for the other teams at first (but later had the slideshow of the places for each division). Thought it was strange to not announce going from last to first place in each division- it was almost overwhelming trying to read the three screens to find out the winners.

Understood. I am not really targeting you. Your post was just a jumping point. People always post they thought team A should of won over team B and I am just curious as to why sometimes people feel that way. Is the win based on more personal preference or did they see something that I might of missed. People say orange is dry toast - they may be dry but the difficulty in their routine is there and as proven can hands down beat out the most eye pleasing routine.

Haha, I know you aren't targeting me. I completely understand where you are coming from with that. Some people say Orange should have won yesterday, and I would also wonder why. Some people say one team should have won because they like that team better. & don't you love Orange's dance?!

I just found a picture of the cheetah shoes you all were talking about .. are they actually going to wear those?! At least it does actually work out ok for both stars and cheetahs, but I can't imagine SOT would want anything to do with those if they got the same ones too

B7jxfOlIUAAuqOK.jpg:large

I just found a picture of the cheetah shoes you all were talking about .. are they actually going to wear those?! At least it does actually work out ok for both stars and cheetahs, but I can't imagine SOT would want anything to do with those if they got the same ones too

B7jxfOlIUAAuqOK.jpg:large
Oh Lord, those are some ugly shoes. Maybe it's the black that makes them look off? They're just a bit clunky.

Last edited:
We ate Noodles and Company after the meet and greet and there were some SS in there wearing them! They were cute! (Wouldn't have looked that cute on us though....IMHO)

Back