All-Star The Preliminary Worlds Schedule Has Been Posted!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cant we just try using the baseball field this year, the seating hurts at Jostens, not good for kids or disabled people

There is just the general schedule and the order of performance. There is 4 minutes between each team.

You can just do the math to figure out when you go.

Those numbers don't make sense though. IOC5 starts at 4, but IO6 starts at 4:03 - it seems like there's 3 minutes between teams - which seems REALLY short. There are a lot of odd numbered times, which wouldn't happen if they were all 4 minutes apart - though it could with breaks I suppose.

Those numbers don't make sense though. IOC5 starts at 4, but IO6 starts at 4:03 - it seems like there's 3 minutes between teams - which seems REALLY short. There are a lot of odd numbered times, which wouldn't happen if they were all 4 minutes apart - though it could with breaks I suppose.
Yea after i posted i saw that. I guess all of the International teams will be rapid fire.
3 minutes isn't enough time to walk on the floor and stand in your spot, do a 2:30 routine, hold the ending pose for 4 seconds, and get off the floor completely before the next team is called.

I would say there is at least 10 seconds from when everyone is in their spot to when the music starts. So that is 2:40. And you need more than 10 seconds to walk on and off.

Looks like some teams will be going at 11pm...

Yea after i posted i saw that. I guess all of the International teams will be rapid fire.
3 minutes isn't enough time to walk on the floor and stand in your spot, do a 2:30 routine, hold the ending pose for 4 seconds, and get off the floor completely before the next team is called.

I would say there is at least 10 seconds from when everyone is in their spot to when the music starts. So that is 2:40. And you need more than 10 seconds to walk on and off.

Looks like some teams will be going at 11pm...

Looking at the order, it looks like it's 3 minutes, 4 minutes, 5 minutes repeating, which is just weird. They do have a few hour long breaks built in though.

http://usasf.net.ismmedia.com/ISM2//Worlds/2012/Worlds_Cheer_Order_12.pdf

Many, many people have had their fill of Disney World. Besides, many of the athletes never even see the inside of one of the parks. It should be part of a rotation, and not an every-year locked-in spot.

Orlando is not the only place in the world that can handle athletes or tourists. The tiny venue is certainly the biggest issue, but cost, variety, and fairness to other teams are certainly issues too.
Not too mention that when having to fly in from overseas getting to Orlando is quite the hike!

Cant we just try using the baseball field this year, the seating hurts at Jostens, not good for kids or disabled people

My understanding is that the Atlanta Braves' contract with WWoS does not allow any use (concerts, stages, etc) that would damage the grass.

My understanding is that the Atlanta Braves' contract with WWoS does not allow any use (concerts, stages, etc) that would damage the grass.

Bummer....wait spring training is over they arent still using it are they?

Bummer....wait spring training is over they arent still using it are they?

They probably are using the field for extended spring training for rehab assignments and those in Class A ball waiting for their seasons to start which is around just after the first year player draft in June.

I hate how the schedule is set up. It will make it more difficult to make a master sheet. Blah.

So my parents moved to Florida a couple months back. They had originally moved to Pensacola but before they closed on the house they picked out my step dads company said "We're sorry we know we told you as long as you moved to Florida we would be happy, but we want you closer to Orlando" so they picked up and moved again and got a house on Merritt Island and now I know for a fact next year Im taking off to go visit them and I'm going to then sneak away to Worlds.

Lol y'all may continue now I just wanted to say that!

Latest posts

Back