All-Star The Preliminary Worlds Schedule Has Been Posted!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

BlueCat I think it would have fit time wise but, it's unrealistic to think one venue could possibly hold all spectators and athletes packing into the Milkhouse. I actually like the schedule and breakdown of who is where. Seems very fair to me.

But BlueCat is right...and it would have been nice for what could be my older daughter's last worlds to have finals in the Milkhouse. I was wondering why, with the 10 team limit in finals from the senior divisions that they STILL had to have teams perform finals in Jostens. I am NOT whining, lol, I am grateful my children are competing there, but just saying, that with a little more speculation and thought, like BlueCat noticed, ALL teams could have had the Milkhouse experience for finals. But...it is what it is, and you can't please everyone. But @BlueCat's point is a valid one.

I am sure they are still going with the philosophy that Josten's is just as good as the milkhouse....

They should just move it to the baseball stadium next year. Everyone competes outside. Then if it rains you use the others as a back up. Super fun and everyone can see.
Kind of an NCA/Daytona feel. Not sure if you're being serious or not but sounds like fun to me to watch from my lawn chair!

Also, ESPN cameras aren't in Jostens

They need awards footage, so they can't move awards to Jostens.

I honestly love it. I'd rather be outside than in the freezing Milkhouse.
And warm ups could still be in jostens or milkhouse.

It would just be a little more expensive because they woudl need to have a set up in one of those venues in case of rain.

I'm sure they could also get a tent that could cover the performance floor. Or maybe some kind of huge tarp that covers the top of the stadium.

Kind of an NCA/Daytona feel. Not sure if you're being serious or not but sounds like fun to me to watch from my lawn chair!

Wouldn't be quite the same without the beach to your left and everyone sprawled out in bikinis - but I wouldn't mind it. The sun in your eyes can be rough though.

But BlueCat is right...and it would have been nice for what could be my older daughter's last worlds to have finals in the Milkhouse. I was wondering why, with the 10 team limit in finals from the senior divisions that they STILL had to have teams perform finals in Jostens. I am NOT whining, lol, I am grateful my children are competing there, but just saying, that with a little more speculation and thought, like BlueCat noticed, ALL teams could have had the Milkhouse experience for finals. But...it is what it is, and you can't please everyone. But @BlueCat's point is a valid one.

It is very valid as far as time goes, but since there are only 10 teams per division going to finals you have to add in all of those athletes who are not going to be competing to the list of spectators and it just wouldn't fit. On top of that ESPN only sets up in the Milkhouse so if awards are in Jostens it won't be filmed.
I wish that they could have put everyone in the Milkhouse, but because of the size it just wouldn't work and the doors would be closed not allowing people in or you would risk the fire marshall getting involved.

Just throwing it out there that I love the idea of using the baseball field to compete on.

This is my daughter's 4th year competing at worlds and her FIRST in the Milkhouse!! we are super thrilled and having been on the other side of the coin, i can appreciate how you all feel. i think there is an electricity to the milk house that josten's just doesn't have. maybe it the stadium seating, maybe it's the fact that it IS super crowed, idk. all i know is i will love that both of us get to experience the Milk House this year!!

This is our 3rd Worlds & my cp has competed in both arenas and has had a ball! We are really excited to be in the Milkhouse both days this year! I am hoping we have more crowd noise for our teams than we have in the past! I think both venues are going to be packed!!

This is our 3rd Worlds as well and my cp has been in both arenas. We are back in Jostens for the second year in a row, but I am thrilled that it is not a tent or alternate venue. And I am so happy IOC5 World Trials start at 4 PM. We had to be at up at an ugodly hour last year, we competed in front of an empty arena and everything was over before most people eat breakfast. I'm hoping that competing in the afternoon will bring more crowd noise. We have a very small parent fan base being an open team so please come over to Jostens and cheer for CIA Power! We are the second team to compete and the division begins at 4PM!

I personally think that parents of athletes should get a special ticket to allow them to be sure to see their kids. At a minimum the parents and maybe siblings. Love all you fans, but camping out by spectators should not prevent family members from seeing their kids compete.
PREACH! lol .. granted I would be a spectator at worlds but I could never imagine being a parent and missing my child perform because someone that isnt even competing beat me in there !

Latest posts

Back