All-Star The Preliminary Worlds Schedule Has Been Posted!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If anything all the International divisions deserve the Milkhouse day 2 since the foreign teams pay and arm and a leg to get there. No one division is more important the the other. If medium senior was in the Milkhouse then that would push another division out who's athletes think that they are just as important. It is a stage and the banner, ring, and medal will look the same. Ask Gymtyme Pink of their wins at worlds mean any less to them because they have been won in Jostens.
I guarantee Cheer Athletics will be just as excited to win in Jostens as they would in the Milkhouse.

Umm I thought I read that medium senior is split up in both arenas day 1? So maybe Panthers will be in the Milkhouse Saturday :)

Actually, for day 2, the Large Senior division should be in Jostens because there's hardly anyone in that division and everyone is going to make the finals anyway. It should've gone to the Medium Senior since they have a much larger and tougher division to make it to day 2. But it is what it is.

Actually, for day 2, the Large Senior division should be in Jostens because there's hardly anyone in that division and everyone is going to make the finals anyway. It should've gone to the Medium Senior since they have a much larger and tougher division to make it to day 2. But it is what it is.

I actually figured they put Large Senior in Jostens because 1. It will probably be filmed for ESPN like always and 2. Since there aren't as many teams it gives them the opportunity to have another division in the Milkhouse. If they switched Medium with Large then the times would run later because there are more medium teams. Plus if they moved Large Senior to Jostens I think some people would freak out more then they did over the new rules.

I'm putting together a team for next year that is going to perform at every Disney park and tour the world at Epcot. Who needs a fancy globe when you can have the castle as your backdrop.
Can I be point flyer?! My tic tok puts Susie's to shame. :D

I'm actually pleased with the schedule this year. Favorite divisions out of the way first thing on Saturday and Sunday, and I'm happy that all Senior Level 5's are in the Milkhouse at least once, which means I don't have to leave to see our gym's teams perform! I do agree that International teams deserve to be in the Milkhouse, at least in finals. I would like to see Medium Senior in the Milkhouse in finals day, but I'm sure I'll squeeze some time in to see them day 2!

Does anyone know when they are releasing the prelim break down schedule?
Maybe they'll just release the whole thing after the lottery, but would be nice to have something to fill in myself.

BlueCat I think it would have fit time wise but, it's unrealistic to think one venue could possibly hold all spectators and athletes packing into the Milkhouse. I actually like the schedule and breakdown of who is where. Seems very fair to me.

Back