All-Star The Wire Article On Cheerlebrities

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

"And she’s created policies to govern her own social-media use: Don’t read the crazy comments, don’t post when in a bad mood, allow Mom and Dad to monitor the account, and don’t post front-camera selfies (“I have nothing against them, but I’d rather show people what I’m doing, if I’m doing something interesting, instead of a picture of myself”)."

66w5ly.png

Oh...

"And she’s created policies to govern her own social-media use: Don’t read the crazy comments, don’t post when in a bad mood, allow Mom and Dad to monitor the account, and don’t post front-camera selfies (“I have nothing against them, but I’d rather show people what I’m doing, if I’m doing something interesting, instead of a picture of myself”)."

66w5ly.png

Oh...

Claws out call'em out

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Last edited:

66w5ly.png

Oh...
I seriously laughed out loud that over 37,000 people have liked this photo! Thats more people than over 30 countries have in total population.

Let's just not add fuel to the fire by talking about this lady, there's nothing anyone can say about her that will make her look as bad as she's made herself look with her unprofessional writing. It's sad that outsiders might hate us because in their minds we're all Barbies, but you can't change everyone.

Edit: I'm talking about the wire lady, not Jamie.

Last edited:
"And she’s created policies to govern her own social-media use: Don’t read the crazy comments, don’t post when in a bad mood, allow Mom and Dad to monitor the account, and don’t post front-camera selfies (“I have nothing against them, but I’d rather show people what I’m doing, if I’m doing something interesting, instead of a picture of myself”).".

66w5ly.png

Oh...

ha. yeah i called BS the minute i read that part in her article. she has selfies all over her twitter account as well... :rolleyes:
and i wouldnt call numerous pictures of comp day cheer hair, makeup etc. interesting.....

ha. yeah i called BS the minute i read that part in her article. she has selfies all over her twitter account as well... :rolleyes:
and i wouldnt call numerous pictures of comp day cheer hair, makeup etc. interesting.....

Still there are hundrets and thousands of teenage kids and maybe some old, creepy men thinking these "no-this-is-not-a-selfie-it's-me-doing-something-interesting" pics are ready a like and a comment.
(where is the bang head emoji on my phone when i need it)

@King - you could start an instagram account with daily pictures of your poof, your abs, your tan - and let us fierceboarders do the work to get you instafamous. Because this is sadly a good way to get interviewed these times

66w5ly.png

Oh...

The thing that makes me laugh is the girl in the comments with "#nomakeup"

Still there are hundrets and thousands of teenage kids and maybe some old, creepy men thinking these "no-this-is-not-a-selfie-it's-me-doing-something-interesting" pics are ready a like and a comment.
(where is the bang head emoji on my phone when i need it)

@King - you could start an instagram account with daily pictures of your poof, your abs, your tan - and let us fierceboarders do the work to get you instafamous. Because this is sadly a good way to get interviewed these times

May we please never see me with a poof or tan. I will take the abs though.

May we please never see me with a poof or tan. I will take the abs though.

Okay, so what about a more masculine version? Abs, biceps, pics of fast cars and the instagram filters do wonders on pale ;)
(hope you know i´m just kidding)

Was this written by my mom?.

:D:D:D
I honestly didn't think it was that bad.

Agreed.

I didn't think there was anything in it that we didn't present to the world ourselves. Not sure if that makes sense? But this one didn't bother me as much as some previous ones.
I would hope Cheetahs think they are known for more than just their "really big bows and tans"...

I took that differently, because the whole first couple paragraphs were about their skills, so she did say they are known for more than that.

This section was about tans. And sorry, but when the subject of tans and cheerleaders come up, who doesn't think of Cheetahs? For God's sake - people renamed them "Cheer Athletics Cheeto's" during worlds weekend. I don't think she was saying that's ALL they're known for... just that they are top dog in the tanning Olympics. Skills too, but really, Worlds weekend we talked about their weird orange skin a lot more than their routine. If they don't want to be known for that, then their entire team shouldn't be Oompa Loompa orange.

Perhaps, because despite their protests otherwise, some of these kiddos (and often their parents are behind it) will do anything to stay relevant and in the spotlight.

Haaaaaaahahahahaaaa yes! This, this, and more this.

Lol so much to say about this "article" especially Jaimes "homework during worlds week is such an inconvenience" it's almost like the schooling system doesn't care! O wait!

Well Jaime has so much to do during routines! I bet she does have to put her homework on the back burner for Worlds. Her practices must be grueling!:rolleyes:

Back