All-Star The Wire Article On Cheerlebrities

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's true, there is almost always a cheerleader on the popular page. I didn't notice it but a friend of mine (a guy who doesn't know anything about cheer) said it once after we asked him how he knew what F5 was.

I find it interesting that people have all these Twitter and Instagram followers and, in general, there is no way to monetize it. Shame kinda.

On a different note people can start paying to be in your timeline: Twitter's promoted accounts might start showing up in your timeline

If they can pay to advertise to people like how you can narrow down on people in Facebook you would be able to promote your message without having a lot of followers.

It's completely odd but I work in a restaurant with a lot of kids not too many years out of high school and they are blown away when I post video's on Facebook and 1 day 1 of the girls said "So do you know Erica and Gabi" I'm like "How do you know Erica and Gabi?" Well they're on the popular page and when I looked they had on those uniforms that your daughter wears........."Well all righty then.......Yes, yes I do" LOL

i cant really tell if she meant in a negative way when calling them out, i took it more as shes more of a tomboy and not big into hair and makeup, and they are. plus people got to remember gabi still is fairly young to be putting on or experimenting with loads of makeup, and etc. heck i didnt start wearing full face makeup till was 16 or 17 years old. i clearly grew up in the generation before girls would refuse to leave the house without a full face of makeup, thank god.

I agree calling girls out by name is not needed, but I really don't think she meant any harm by it.
It's a fact that those two girls are known for being very pretty. But they're also very talented and hardworking cheerleaders. She never said that was the only thing they were known for, just that they were known for it.

I agree calling girls out by name is not needed, but I really don't think she meant any harm by it.
It's a fact that those two girls are known for being very pretty. But they're also very talented and hardworking cheerleaders. She never said that was the only thing they were known for, just that they were known for it.
thank you. people calling out Gabi know.... like wut?

i like how they manipulate and change everything.. like making it seem like matt is famous for being carly's boyfriend? this whole article drove me crazy. giving gabi the benefit of the doubt before i make any judgements there...

I was a surprised what Gabi said about Jamie and Carly. But then I saw it on Facebook she didn't say that and they changed her words

Back