OT Toddlers And Tiaras!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Oh I'm no dummy I totally understand the fact that there has to be drama..it can't be all puppy dogs and rainbows or else they would not get many viewers. I have been told to put my girls in pageants for several years but that's not my thing....to each his own. BTW, how you dress is up to you but if I were going to be on national TV, I would not look a hot mess JMHO.

Girls can gain confidence in so many ways but I am speaking in reference to THE SHOW, which this thread is talking about. In no way am I saying ALL pageant moms are the same. I wouldn't want ppl saying that about us cheer mom's, especially us cheer moms who live in Texas! :D
Sorry I misunderstood. If I were going on TV I would definately dress better. lol You daughters are gorgeous and don't need pageants to tell you that! We had fun in pageants but we kept it fun and did not take it too serious!!! Happy New Year to you and your family!!!!

IMGP3650-1.jpg
59991_1444178021898_1156544745_30999364_6072667_n.jpg
and gone I will worry about myself!!
This is what T&T doesn't capture in a 45 minute show! The love the girls have for each other and for pageants! These girls make friends, have fun and gain skills that will help them all thru life! I was so anti-pageant until I went to one with my daughter and saw the girls running around and playing with each other, both the girls and their parents love these pageants and if they didn't love them, I actually believe that they wouldn't be there! Just in Melissa's picture alone, 2 different coaching groups are represented, 6-7 of those girls where competing against each other in the same age group and all of them where competing in the same supreme group! Plus their is a least 4-6 different cheer gyms represented! But they still all love each other and support and cheer for one another! Now like with everything kids are involved in, there are some crazy pageant moms, that make it hard for the rest of us, but there are some crazy cheer moms, that make it hard for the rest of us cheer moms! Think about if T&T did a spinoff with the most extreme cheer moms...can you imagine what people would think of us cheer moms?! Lol

Adding: I just watched the Arizona Gold Coast one...is it bad I cheered when Danielle didn't get the Grand Supreme title and Scarlett did? Danielle and her mum were such witches the whole time it kinda made me feel like it was a good ol' fashioned reality check for those two..
Was that the episode where the twins competed against each other but the mum favoured one. Then the favourite threw a temper tantrum and her dad wouldn't let her continue competing?

Was that the episode where the twins competed against each other but the mum favoured one. Then the favourite threw a temper tantrum and her dad wouldn't let her continue competing?
No, it was twins but they were babies lol. The twins mum married some optometrist or something and it was like marriage number 'X' and she has like 7 other kids from different marriages..they're super rich and have this huge house and like 3 cars and a huge pool/backyard and a private plane. Scarlett tended to do better than Isabella because Scarlett's motor skills were developing faster than her sister's, even though they were twins. Although I guess it was also one of Isabella's best competitions, even though she won her division and not Overall Grand Supreme like Scarlett..they were both really cute haha

This is what T&T doesn't capture in a 45 minute show! The love the girls have for each other and for pageants! These girls make friends, have fun and gain skills that will help them all thru life! I was so anti-pageant until I went to one with my daughter and saw the girls running around and playing with each other, both the girls and their parents love these pageants and if they didn't love them, I actually believe that they wouldn't be there! Just in Melissa's picture alone, 2 different coaching groups are represented, 6-7 of those girls where competing against each other in the same age group and all of them where competing in the same supreme group! Plus their is a least 4-6 different cheer gyms represented! But they still all love each other and support and cheer for one another! Now like with everything kids are involved in, there are some crazy pageant moms, that make it hard for the rest of us, but there are some crazy cheer moms, that make it hard for the rest of us cheer moms! Think about if T&T did a spinoff with the most extreme cheer moms...can you imagine what people would think of us cheer moms?! Lol
You are so right!!!! :cheering:

No, it was twins but they were babies lol. The twins mum married some optometrist or something and it was like marriage number 'X' and she has like 7 other kids from different marriages..they're super rich and have this huge house and like 3 cars and a huge pool/backyard and a private plane. Scarlett tended to do better than Isabella because Scarlett's motor skills were developing faster than her sister's, even though they were twins. Although I guess it was also one of Isabella's best competitions, even though she won her division and not Overall Grand Supreme like Scarlett..they were both really cute haha
There was on with twins- they were around 7 and the mom said the one was awkward looking with a big nose and the other was beautiful. The beautiful one was a brat and won NOTHING and the other won!!!

There was on with twins- they were around 7 and the mom said the one was awkward looking with a big nose and the other was beautiful. The beautiful one was a brat and won NOTHING and the other won!!!
Are you on about the one with Ashlynn and Breanne Sterling? Breanne (the brat) won nothing if I can remember and Ashlynn ended up winning the Directors choice award. I couldnt believe how a parent could favourite one of her children so much over the other!

Are you on about the one with Ashlynn and Breanne Sterling? Breanne (the brat) won nothing if I can remember and Ashlynn ended up winning the Directors choice award. I couldnt believe how a parent could favourite one of her children so much over the other!
YES!!!!! It was so bad. I have never seen a mom be so nasty about her own kid!

Back