OT Toddlers And Tiaras!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
meee! i was watching today, and it was my favorite one, it was the one with the girl who has the pacifier, and calls it nene! and will throw a tantrum when she doesnt have it:D she cracksss me up!

Not to be off topic or anything(; but where did you get your sig?

if there was an all star cheerleading version of this show, i think it'd be a huge hit!

Amen to that! NOBODY knows the craziness of cheer drama like those that are in the industry (coaches, gym owners, parents, and athletes)! I think the average non-all star cheering American would be pleasantly addicted to our show....and possibly think that we are all just a little bit crazy! ;)

Okay, I'm going to incriminate myself and say that I've been both a pageant mom and cheer mom, fairly normal and drama-phobic on both sides (aside from maybe an addiction to this board), but I'm going to have to say that there is way more drama and craziness in cheer than there ever was in pageants. It might be that it is easier to avoid in pageants because you can choose who you associate with and, in cheer, you're kinda stuck with the other parents in your program. I'm a team mom this year and have had to deal with more crazy in the past few months than we ever had in 2 years in pageants.

All that aside, I can't wait until the Chicago episode coming up this season! My CP's old pageant friends are all in this episode, they're following a girl we know, and a daughter of one of my friends won Grand Supreme in the pageant they filmed.

DiamondGrafixPhotoShoot2-14-09018.jpg

My former pageant princess. ;) Age 4
Awww, she's ADORABLE!

One of the cheer moms on our junior 3 team takes a cheese mat to competitions and makes her daughter do standing backs down it before each competition.

that's ridiculous. i had a friend whose mom made her tumble on the concrete in front of her house before high school cheer tryouts. crazyy people...

meee! i was watching today, and it was my favorite one, it was the one with the girl who has the pacifier, and calls it nene! and will throw a tantrum when she doesnt have it:D she cracksss me up!

me and my friend watched that episode over and over and cracked up every time i love that show!

This is one of my favorite shows! I can't believe the spray tanning for these little girls!

Has anyone else seen the one where the little girl says to the camera "I'm not afraid because the babies can't beat me!" .... and she's about 4 years old!!

I've ALWAYS thought a cheer version of toddlers and tiara's would be a hit. I'd love to produce that show!
KikiD22, your daughter is beautiful! And actually looks normal, not like a plastic barbie
Oh and my favorite is Kinley Rice :)

Kinley is the sweetest girl I have ever met!!!! My daughter and her ado pageants together all the time! Her is my daughter and her!!
JaydahandKinley.jpg

@ufomom - I may be incorrect on this, but I believe I read somewhere that they do not allow audiences except for family and friends that are vouched for by the family. Unfortunately, pedophiles are drawn to stuff like this so they have to keep it closed to keep out the creepers and protect the children from becoming a target of some sickos obsession.

^^^^As soon as I posted that I thought about how they may be protected at the pageants, but now they're on tv for millions to see. Not sure that is so good.

@ufomom - I may be incorrect on this, but I believe I read somewhere that they do not allow audiences except for family and friends that are vouched for by the family. Unfortunately, pedophiles are drawn to stuff like this so they have to keep it closed to keep out the creepers and protect the children from becoming a target of some sickos obsession.

All the pageants we attend make it mandatory that you are with a contestant. Pedophiles are everywhere so all pageant directors are very strict with who comes in. cheer comps anyone who pays can get in.

Back