All-Star Top Gun Large Coed

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 13, 2009
This week is clinics and tryouts for our Miami program and as previously mentioned we plan to re-enter the Large Coed division.

While there are a number of great athletes already in mind both currently in the program and new alike the coaches wanted me to make this announcement:

For the 2011-2012 season the coaches will be offering 8 work-based scholarships to male athletes based on talent and work ethic. The stipulations of the scholarships are that you come down to Miami and attend summer training with the team as well as work as official Top Gun camp staff for the summer, which will in turn pay for your season.

The team’s fall and spring schedules will allot time for school and a part time job outside of the gym if need be. Affordable housing with a host family is also an option.

This division is already shaping up to be a fierce one this season and for years Victor and the Coed coaches have been proven to produce highly competitive and innovative athletes and routines. For more information on this opportunity please email [email protected] as soon as possible.

Female athletes with exceptional talent who may be interested in the opportunity don’t hesitate to also email Victor ;-)

This week is clinics and tryouts for our Miami program and as previously mentioned we plan to re-enter the Large Coed division.

While there are a number of great athletes already in mind both currently in the program and new alike the coaches wanted me to make this announcement:

For the 2011-2012 season the coaches will be offering 8 work-based scholarships to male athletes based on talent and work ethic. The stipulations of the scholarships are that you come down to Miami and attend summer training with the team as well as work as official Top Gun camp staff for the summer, which will in turn pay for your season.

The team’s fall and spring schedules will allot time for school and a part time job outside of the gym if need be. Affordable housing with a host family is also an option.

This division is already shaping up to be a fierce one this season and for years Victor and the Coed coaches have been proven to produce highly competitive and innovative athletes and routines. For more information on this opportunity please email [email protected] as soon as possible.

Female athletes with exceptional talent who may be interested in the opportunity don’t hesitate to also email Victor ;-)
Shouldn't this be in the "tryout/advertising" section?

i c

i could only dream of being on top gun.. :(

Nope. Great opportunity for age appropriate male all star athletes. Thanks for the suggestion ;).
So, it's not advertising or tryouts. Or because it's a great opportunity it's not advertising or tryouts?
And you are so welcome for the suggestion.

Oh wow...I was hoping this many replies really was just about the opportunity at hand...Please don't hijack lol

Oh don't worry just because they didn't reply! I'm pretty sure about a dozen boys are already online seeing how quickly they can rearrange their entire life plans. I'd bet if you got on Yahoo right now the top searched items for today are suddenly "Jobs in Miami" and "Schools in Miami" :)

Back