Tumbling Camps

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 14, 2009
For those of you who are interested in a low cost, effective and fun summer tumble camp, clinic, workshop or coaches/staff training, I am planning my summer calendar now. High quality instruction with proper progressions taught at an affordable price.

My core passion is working with athletes of all levels and working with small gyms. A cartwheel, roundoff and back walkover mean just as much to me as teaching a trick pass to double full. We believe that if the foundation body positions/skills are taught correctly and enthusiastically it is relatively easy to build on them for the future progress of the athlete. While my client base is small, (but growing) I am happy to say that all clients from last year have either booked me to return to their programs several times and others have stated their intention to bring me back this year. I also am blessed to have worked with several athletes at gyms that I have personally worked at as a tumbling coach/director that have gone on to cheer with some of the major cheer programs in the country.

Please contact me for further info here, visit my website (in progress) at www.tumbleyoda.webs.com, or at [email protected]. Spaces fill fast!

Looking forward to serve you in a spirit of excellence.

Back