High School Uca Nationals 2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Are they still having the high school cheer worlds the same weekend as uca? Or was that just a one time thing.
yes, it will actually be the 3rd year. we sent our registration in on monday, and worlds was included. its actually cheaper this year and only $10 extra per girl. my guess is because they've also added gameday and they want people to participate.

yes, it will actually be the 3rd year. we sent our registration in on monday, and worlds was included. its actually cheaper this year and only $10 extra per girl. my guess is because they've also added gameday and they want people to participate.
I sent in our registration last week and didn't see any mention of the worlds comp. I saw GameDay, but that was it. Where did you see anything about the worlds portion? I want to make sure to register my team for it again if it's available!

I sent in our registration last week and didn't see any mention of the worlds comp. I saw GameDay, but that was it. Where did you see anything about the worlds portion? I want to make sure to register my team for it again if it's available!
It was a separate white piece of paper - not actually in the book. I think it had blue writing, was double sided and said worlds at the top.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Anyone going to be at the Bluegrass Regional in Lexington this weekend? Care to share videos??!
I'll be there! Not sure how much I'm actually going to get to see but I have a list of teams for some of our cheer moms to record so I can see them later. If you have any teams in mind let me know and I'll share if I have them.

For the competition can you qualify by video or do you have to attend a competition to qualify? If anyone could answer this I would appreciate it

High School Worlds? Expand or explain, I have never heard of this. Thanks! =)
Started 2 years ago (2011-2012 season.) It's held on Sunday the same weekend as UCA nationals and is in the varsity arena, at least it has been the last two times. Qualifying depends on your division, but for the most part if you placed top 10 at nationals the year before you are eligible to compete. There are actual schools from other countries that come, but it is no where near how many come for allstar worlds. I believe last year we were against 3 Chinese teams, 2 Puerto Rican teams, a few from Canadian teams and one from Mexico. Mostly it's American school teams that are eligible to compete and want to make the most out of the weekend. My girls really enjoy it, and they loved meeting and trading items with the foreign teams. It's also a different atmosphere than they're used to. Of course it's a competition and we want to do well and try to win, but it also just has this laid back atmosphere. The presence of the foreign teams that are just beyond ecstatic to be there rubs off on everyone in the arena. Last year we were back in warm-ups the same time as 2 chinese teams and a puerto rican team. They were all around the mats cheering for each other as they warmed up. It really was night and day from the milkhouse experience we go through hours before.

Back