Large Mini 1
Large Youth 2
Large Junior 4
Large Senior 2
Large Senior 3
Large Senior 4
possibly our special needs team, not sure
:)

UCA is usually one of those night-before-the comp posters of their schedule. If yall are coming let me know and we can meet up for a picture! :)

It's posted:
http://www.varsityallstar.com/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?retURL=%2Fapex%2Fpage&file=00PF0000007KxvOMAS

It was posted yesterday for y'all they just tried to be difficult. We are also going to a Texas UCA this weekend and yesterday all the other people kept saying they seen the schedule! I was like umm no its not there. Instead of it being to the right of it where it normally says schedule. You click on the event then its in the extra information off to the right in the pop up! Lol so that's how I knew to look there! :)

It's posted:
http://www.varsityallstar.com/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?retURL=%2Fapex%2Fpage&file=00PF0000007KxvOMAS

It was posted yesterday for y'all they just tried to be difficult. We are also going to a Texas UCA this weekend and yesterday all the other people kept saying they seen the schedule! I was like umm no its not there. Instead of it being to the right of it where it normally says schedule. You click on the event then its in the extra information off to the right in the pop up! Lol so that's how I knew to look there! :)
Oh, thank you!! I would've never figured that out lol, I kept going to the allstar page and looking. WOW... my S2 only has one other team in the division, and that's a CEA team...but my S3 team has 5 others, 3 of which are various CEA gyms lol..

Oh, thank you!! I would've never figured that out lol, I kept going to the allstar page and looking. WOW... my S2 only has one other team in the division, and that's a CEA team...but my S3 team has 5 others, 3 of which are various CEA gyms lol..

Haha me too! I was looking exactly where you were and I was baffled by everyone saying they knew who we were against! I finally figured it out!!:)

And that's crazy!! Good luck! :)

Back