High School Uca Regionals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They did not get first. Were they small? I think they may have been last in their division (if memory serves). I apologize if I'm incorrect.

No it wasn't them, I think they got last. This was a MN team. They are mentioned above. Since its positive, I will say that Roseville looked like they have a TON of potential. Bad day for them, but they'll get their stuff together and be amazing. Where are you from?

No it wasn't them, I think they got last. This was a MN team. They are mentioned above. Since its positive, I will say that Roseville looked like they have a TON of potential. Bad day for them, but they'll get their stuff together and be amazing. Where are you from?

Roseville will definitely be amazing this year. They had such a great routine and just an off day. It was one of my favorite routines of the day.

Wisconsin

They did not get first. Were they small? I think they may have been last in their division (if memory serves). I apologize if I'm incorrect.
Yeah they are small. Last year was their first year going to nationals I believe. They are always have really tigh motions if I remember correctly.

Roseville is always amazing. And so is Lakeville North! I think they were medium last year. I have a feeling they will dominate in small this year.

The first place team wasn't tragic, just mistakes throughout. It was an easy routine, that wasn't done perfectly. Sorry I don't feel comfortable saying names.

I was told that i'd score a 1.5 on a full squad toe handspring, I got much higher than that, which confused me. We're adding standing tucks in addition to the squad toe handspring, but it doesn't even seem worth it if there isn't much higher to go!

WHERE?? PM me a link maybe?? Did you hear who the front runners were in Medium from KY?

Henry Clay and Tates Creek are IMO the favorites.

Besides the falls they looked good. Do anyone know why they are using last years music?
I personally thought it was a little sloppy for them, but it is early in the season so I'm sure they'll fix that! I thought that was last years music and spent most the routine wondering if I was crazy or not for thinking that!

Back