High School Uca Regionals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

There is something about that Dunbar routine that I just don't like. Maybe by nationals things will be cleaner and changes will be made because that routine just seems off and I can't put my finger on what it is.

With the amount of full ups in that routine it looks like it is full of those middle schoolers from last year. I also love to see a good scorp in a UCA routine lol.

There is something about that Dunbar routine that I just don't like. Maybe by nationals things will be cleaner and changes will be made because that routine just seems off and I can't put my finger on what it is.
I know what you mean, it kinda bugs me that they have amazing tumbling, but struggle to hit a clean full up.

With the amount of full ups in that routine it looks like it is full of those middle schoolers from last year. I also love to see a good scorp in a UCA routine lol.
I cringed at those scorpions! My team competed this weekend and we got a comment from every judge about our amazing flexibility. I saw so many terrible scorpions, I don't understand why they even put them in the routine!

I know what you mean, it kinda bugs me that they have amazing tumbling, but struggle to hit a clean full up.
Maybe that is what is throwing me off about their routine because usually they have good full ups but they just seemed so not put together. I also did not like the first part of their cheer at all and the stunts going into it just looked odd.

Maybe that is what is throwing me off about their routine because usually they have good full ups but they just seemed so not put together. I also did not like the first part of their cheer at all and the stunts going into it just looked odd.
It is kinda clever though. They get points for those single bases in their music section, since that where they put them up, and points in their cheer. Or maybe just one or the other, can anyone confirm??

I cringed at those scorpions! My team competed this weekend and we got a comment from every judge about our amazing flexibility. I saw so many terrible scorpions, I don't understand why they even put them in the routine!
I think that those teams think that they will get more difficulty points for scorpians but if you have difficulty and bad execution then that difficulty really isnt helping you.

Are the actual scores and results posted anywhere?
They aren't posted online yet. I don't have the KY one, but I do have the Mid-South Regionals results from Mississippi this weekend. I'll post top 3 in each division. Scores weren't given :(

Small Jr High -
1. Bon Lin MS
2. Schilling Farms MS
3. Appling MS

Large Jr High -
1. Houston MS
2. West Wilson MS
3. Arlington MS

Small JV -
1. Houston HS

Large JV -
1. Arlington HS

Small Varsity -
1. Cullman HS
2. Harding Academy
3. Evangelical Christian School

Medium Varsity -
1. Germantown HS
2. Collierville HS
3. Baldwyn HS

Large Varsity -
1. Houston HS

Super Large Varsity -
1. Westview HS
2. St Benedict HS
3. Obion County Central HS

Small Varsity Coed -
1. Jackson Christian
2. Reidland HS
3. Collierville HS

Super Varsity Coed -
1. Dyer County HS

They aren't posted online yet. I don't have the KY one, but I do have the Mid-South Regionals results from Mississippi this weekend. I'll post top 3 in each division. Scores weren't given :(

Small Jr High -
1. Bon Lin MS
2. Schilling Farms MS
3. Appling MS

Large Jr High -
1. Houston MS
2. West Wilson MS
3. Arlington MS

Small JV -
1. Houston HS

Large JV -
1. Arlington HS

Small Varsity -
1. Cullman HS
2. Harding Academy
3. Evangelical Christian School

Medium Varsity -
1. Germantown HS
2. Collierville HS
3. Baldwyn HS

Large Varsity -
1. Houston HS

Super Large Varsity -
1. Westview HS
2. St Benedict HS
3. Obion County Central HS

Small Varsity Coed -
1. Jackson Christian
2. Reidland HS
3. Collierville HS

Super Varsity Coed -
1. Dyer County HS

Do you or anyone else have video? I'd love to see Germantown and Collierville! How was the comp in general?

Back