All-Star Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have seen this done and as long as its done nicely not with a giant white piece of fabric (the nude mesh that alot of gyms are working into their uniforms might be the best option) it works. I think more gyms should offer this to their athletes. Alot of girls and parents aren't comfortable showing that much skin and its nice for them to have the option. I think the most important thing is that the athletes are comfortable, they already have to be on the mat being judged for the routine, they do not need to be judged for the way their body looks.

I didn't see a topic on this but I could be wrong. Has anyone ever seen a team that some girls have crop uniforms and some girls (bigger girls ) have full top uniforms? I just think it looks weird of some girls need a full top due to being heavier then the whole team should. What are other people's thoughts ?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Crossovers. When you have kids that are primarily part of a younger team, that crossover to another team that has different uniforms, that happens. Sometimes can be distracting, but it's hard to ask crossovers to buy another top/uniform in addition to their crossover fees!

If you dislike the gym's uniform choice, you probably shouldn't go to that gym.

Except that the overwhelming majority of gyms use crop tops, so that doesn't leave many options for people who don't like them. The discussion isn't really about whether or not people like their gym's crop top uniform but rather what can be done for girls who are not comfortable in them and/or don't want to wear them for religious or other personal reasons. In those cases, I think the examples and ideas given above are great. In the video posted I didn't notice a difference in the uniform at all and when I looked at the picture I thought it looked fine out there with the regular crop tops.

The AS cheer world can be cut throat a lot of the time, but I'm glad to see it isn't when it comes to this situation. Athletes choose to do all star to be competitive and should be able to do that in a uniform that makes them feel comfortable and good about themselves. It makes me happy to see that gyms understand and accommodate that without judgement.

CE Hali has program uniforms & only seniors have crop tops, so when people request to have full tops on those teams they get the full top uni that the other teams have.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

If you dislike the gym's uniform choice, you probably shouldn't go to that gym.
tumblr_lwh3ez1jGp1qccjmlo1_500.gif

Back