All-Star University Of Alabama...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

de-segregation in alabama was started June 10, 1963 by JFK. a certain group(s) of U of A sure is taking its sweet time. it's been 50+ years. time to get with the program.
I'll let our president of UA know that we need to speed this up, thanks!

random, but i typed "xo" into my phone yesterday (as in xoxo) and my phone changed it to zombie. craziest autocorrect i've ever had. and i have never used the word zombie. unless you manually add n*gga to your phone's dictionary, it's not changing ninja to that. i may or may not have the mouth of a sailor and after 4 years with the same phone it still changes f**k to duck. or ducking. even if i do say it multiple times a day, my phone STILL doesn't know the word. autocorrect is a cop out in that situation.
I hate ducking!

I'll let our president of UA know that we need to speed this up, thanks!

I assume you're being sarcastic, but this is exactly why it's productive for the public to discuss events and not sweep it under the rug or stick our heads in the sand. That's why the culture doesn't change. Learning about what has happened and how effectively it was handled by the school's administration is important. Especially if you are connected with UA, if you're happy or dissatisfied with President Bonner's approach, yes, please do let her know!

My daughter is at the University of Alabama and pledging Alpha Phi. This really freaked her out, she was luckily at her friend's apartment Sunday night when there was a report of masked gunmen that ran into her dorm (which there was no masked gunmen but the police searched every floor). My daughter was afraid to go outside, and campus was a ghost town on Monday when the campus is normally very busy. The University did not cancel classes for the weekbut when the 2nd threat was posted on Monday they did say that you wouldn't be penalized for not going to class, you just had to make up the work. Many girls left the all girl dorm which is across from sorority row. out of about 950 girls that live in Tutweiler only 350 were still there. My daughter came home on Tuesday and went back on that Sunday. No other threats have happened and things seemed to get back to normal there within that next week. The 2 different threats were very specific and named locations at UA. Also talked about the weeping parents so it was enough for me to bring her home. I pray if it was a hoax that person learned a lesson and nothing else ever happens again....to ANY college campus but unfortunately there are people that want the attention. (This past fall on bid day, all of the African American girls that went through rush ALL received bids.)

Back