Updated To Latest Board Software, Any Issues?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Everyone who doesnt get alerts... the app can tell your moral compass is off.

I get alerts, but the badge notification is showing a high number... It's been building with every alert for a while so it shows 186 now, but with every notification I get, the number goes up one. I'm on iOS 7 on iPhone and my phone auto updates apps so I'm on the most recent version, but this has been happening for a while

When I try to PM in the app, the bar where I'm typing doesn't move up so it's under my keyboard the whole time and I can't see what I'm typing. Not sure if it's just me?

@King, I am having problems with Fierceboard when I access it from my laptop. It no longer gives me an option to post a reply (the button is there but not the text box), when I shimmy someone else's post it momentarily brings me back to the top of that page before returning me to the post I just shimmied, and if I try to reply it just quotes their post and doesn't allow me to actually write anything. I use a MacBook Pro. Any suggestions? I am not having any problems posting from the app on my phone.

@King, I am having problems with Fierceboard when I access it from my laptop. It no longer gives me an option to post a reply (the button is there but not the text box), when I shimmy someone else's post it momentarily brings me back to the top of that page before returning me to the post I just shimmied, and if I try to reply it just quotes their post and doesn't allow me to actually write anything. I use a MacBook Pro. Any suggestions? I am not having any problems posting from the app on my phone.

What browser?

the ignore option doesn't work on the app. Any way that can be fixed?

That's OS not browser. Safari? Chrome? Firefox?
@King I tried using Firefox instead of Safari (which I use for everything) and everything seems to be in working order. I remember having a problem with Netflix in the same way for a while (would not work the right way for me on Safari but Firefox was fine) so maybe it is the same issues.

@King I tried using Firefox instead of Safari (which I use for everything) and everything seems to be in working order. I remember having a problem with Netflix in the same way for a while (would not work the right way for me on Safari but Firefox was fine) so maybe it is the same issues.

So it fixed itself?

I posted a question to someone who runs this same software and they didn't know. I tried a couple things this morning and I couldn't reproduce it.

So it fixed itself?

I posted a question to someone who runs this same software and they didn't know. I tried a couple things this morning and I couldn't reproduce it.
The issue with Netflix seemed to, yes. So for now I will access here with Firefox and everything else with Safari (just because I prefer Safari). Maybe the next update to Safari will resolve the issues.
Thank you for trying to help me out.

Back