Updated To Latest Board Software, Any Issues?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

King, even on tapatalk I do not get notices of how many new notifications I have. The only 2 categories that show any quantity of new items are Conversations and Unread. Was same on the fb app. Been that was for a long time.

*I've tried many different floors but I still can't tumble. What is wrong with these floor companies?*

King, even on tapatalk I do not get notices of how many new notifications I have. The only 2 categories that show any quantity of new items are Conversations and Unread. Was same on the fb app. Been that was for a long time.

*I've tried many different floors but I still can't tumble. What is wrong with these floor companies?*

Not quite sure what you mean. Can you explain a little deeper?

Not quite sure what you mean. Can you explain a little deeper?
Will this help more?

ETA. In the long run I guess it doesn't matter much as I typically just always use the unread thread to see new stuff

Last edited:
I keep getting different -mgz.com advertisements popping up over & over again like spam.

@King not sure if I have a bug on my computer, but I'm being redirected at least 50% of the time. It's only happening on this site, so I'm thinking its a board thing and not just my computer? 50% of the time I click on a thread or new page, a box pops up saying safari can't identify the website, the certificate is invalid and my information may be at risk. I have to click the cancel box to read the page. The other 50% of the time I'm getting automatically redirected to random websites like good housekeeping, and I can never get to the actual fierce board page to come up.

those were supposed to have http and https at the front. it automatically put in the links.

^^ I'm getting the same as the above posters, being redirected to mgz.com or one that has lemonade in the title (apologies can't remember exactly) sites. As far as I'm aware using the same link for FB as I always have.

^^ I'm getting the same as the above posters, being redirected to mgz.com or one that has lemonade in the title (apologies can't remember exactly) sites. As far as I'm aware using the same link for FB as I always have.

In the app or normal board stuff?

In the app or normal board stuff?
Normal board on the web. Don't have the app, but on safari on iphone there is no problems for me.

Here is a screenshot of the page that comes up when the pop up blocker catches it, this happened when I clicked on the link for your notification to me.
2uj2oax.png

If the other page comes up whilst im browsing I'll screenshot and send you that too.

Nice. That's not good.

Back