All-Star Usasf Age Grid To Be Released Soon!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Solid payers and helpful at the gym, the mom pitches in and helps clean. She's a solid 2 except for the tumbling, she was with the majority of that team last year when they were a sr 2, then this year she as on the jr 2.

We actually go to the highschool and middle school tryouts, pass out flyers and talk about our program. Tryouts for us are the 2nd week of May, so we still have some time to bring in more older girls.

Hopefully we recruit enough Sr 2ish kids, but then what to do with our exceptional 10 year olds, drop them to an age appropriate level 1 or bump them up to a skill appropriate Sr 3 team. Guess we'll just see where we need flyers when tryouts roll around

Hopefully we recruit enough Sr 2ish kids, but then what to do with our exceptional 10 year olds, drop them to an age appropriate level 1 or bump them up to a skill appropriate Sr 3 team. Guess we'll just see where we need flyers when tryouts roll around

I would also recommend trying to get a relationship with rec league teams. And don't sell short the idea of a team that could go 3 going 2 and being very strong and competitive.

(assuming we find a different place for that girl)
Our sr 3 team is looking like it will have full squad toe touch bhs series, ro tucks, ro bhs tucks, nearly full squad front tucks,and probably over half with a specialty pass through to tuck. so dropping to 2 would be a bit much.

I haven't noticed much of a rec program around here.

(assuming we find a different place for that girl)
Our sr 3 team is looking like it will have full squad toe touch bhs series, ro tucks, ro bhs tucks, nearly full squad front tucks,and probably over half with a specialty pass through to tuck. so dropping to 2 would be a bit much.

I haven't noticed much of a rec program around here.

I know a program in our area added a senior 2 team specifically because they had a handful of girls that were caught in that "in-between" of not being ready to be on the higher-level senior team but aging out of the junior team. So the senior 2 team basically included these girls, a couple of girls from the senior team who crossed down, and a chunk of the junior team. (ended up being far more competitive in their division than the other senior team was, actually) Obviously you might not want to do that for one girl and it's not like you can just add a new team out of thin air. :)

If this is about being profitable, lower level cheerleading always makes more than higher level.

That is true. Our program has very good higher-level teams and they get all the attention, but I'd say that only 20% of our kids are on level 3 teams or above.

Back