All-Star Vipers Allstars (maryland)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

A friend of mine who isnt on this board asked me to post this for her.....

I wish that the Viper's parent's would do their research!!!
My child used to cheer for Nick Sweeney, and I can honestly say that WE have never been happier to be away. One thing that I am sure you weren't informed of is what comes with the name... You just found out that your gym was staying open... But he is NOT the knight and shining armor he pretends to be.
Just a little insight... Nick Sweeney comes off as a awesome person. Maybe a little to friendly with the senior aged girls, but cool. Until he has all of your money and takes your kids to competitions where no one else is there, so they can win. (We were NEVER allowed to go to any competition with real competitors unless it was out of state... he wouldn't even put out a comp schedule until Dream, Twister's, Viper's, Marlins all the top teams in MD put out there schedule to avoid them)
Fearless Allstars is his 7th gym. Which makes you wonder??? Why are you owning your 7th gym? None of Nick's gyms have lasted longer than 3 yrs... This could be due to the lack of EVERYTHING!!!!! To begin he has a active arrest warrant in Maryland, owes about $100,000 in active civil suites pertaining to cheer(look it up). Has no genuine interest in cheer. It's a money thing.. and to a person with a GAMBLING problem... that's the last thing you need. This man bet and lost our competition entry fee money in Atlantic City when Fearless was there for a competition... People had to scramble to pay the fee's so the children to compete... I could go on and on. Will he even have a gym location after April? The lease is set to end in April and after all the times he has been to court over failure to pay rent on the cheer gym (where people pay tuition) .... you can see why he has hopped on to the vipers band wagon... To come in give your kids high hopes.. Never teach them except how to cheat (PERFECT EXAMPLE HIS JR 4 DARE DEVILS TEAM CONTAINS SEVERAL SENIOR AGED GIRLS) anything and sail off into the sunset when he finds the next gym to rob... Sometimes you have to wonder who you are dealing with, and who are you allowing into your child's life?
All I am saying is PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH PEOPLE. However if you have no problem with this.. and have money to throw around. Your child can be the star of the team!!!! INSTEAD OF FEARLESS U SHOULD BE FEARFUL AND RUN IN THE OTHER DIRECTION.

My child used to cheer for Nick Sweeney, and I can honestly say that WE have never been happier to be away. One thing that I am sure you weren't informed of is what comes with the name... You just found out that your gym was staying open... But he is NOT the knight and shining armor he pretends to be.
Just a little insight... Nick Sweeney comes off as a awesome person. Maybe a little to friendly with the senior aged girls, but cool. Until he has all of your money and takes your kids to competitions where no one else is there, so they can win. (We were NEVER allowed to go to any competition with real competitors unless it was out of state... he wouldn't even put out a comp schedule until Dream, Twister's, Viper's, Marlins all the top teams in MD put out there schedule to avoid them)
Fearless Allstars is his 7th gym. Which makes you wonder??? Why are you owning your 7th gym? None of Nick's gyms have lasted longer than 3 yrs... This could be due to the lack of EVERYTHING!!!!! To begin he has a active arrest warrant in Maryland, owes about $100,000 in active civil suites pertaining to cheer(look it up). Has no genuine interest in cheer. It's a money thing.. and to a person with a GAMBLING problem... that's the last thing you need. This man bet and lost our competition entry fee money in Atlantic City when Fearless was there for a competition... People had to scramble to pay the fee's so the children to compete... I could go on and on. Will he even have a gym location after April? The lease is set to end in April and after all the times he has been to court over failure to pay rent on the cheer gym (where people pay tuition) .... you can see why he has hopped on to the vipers band wagon... To come in give your kids high hopes.. Never teach them except how to cheat (PERFECT EXAMPLE HIS JR 4 DARE DEVILS TEAM CONTAINS SEVERAL SENIOR AGED GIRLS) anything and sail off into the sunset when he finds the next gym to rob... Sometimes you have to wonder who you are dealing with, and who are you allowing into your child's life?
All I am saying is PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH PEOPLE. However if you have no problem with this.. and have money to throw around. Your child can be the star of the team!!!! INSTEAD OF FEARLESS U SHOULD BE FEARFUL AND RUN IN THE OTHER DIRECTION.

WOW!!!!!

I have to second the WOW!!!!!!!!!! I read that article that was linked previously, but this just takes it to a whole other level. So unbelievable important to do your research. Just wow.

that last sentence made me giggle. good word choice.:p

but on a serious note, i am sorry for everyone at Viper all-stars dealing with this. We dealed with something similar to this a few years ago. Good luck to everyone at Viper in the rest of the season. I hope everything works out for the best and all of these kids find a way to compete!

Quick question: Vipers, why so many uniforms? #no-shade

On a side note, I enjoyed watching your program today in Philadelphia. I wish this program the best of luck !

Quick question: Vipers, why so many uniforms? #no-shade

On a side note, I enjoyed watching your program today in Philadelphia. I wish this program the best of luck !
I don't know if this question was rhetorical or not, but each team has it's own uniform.

Question...I know Vipers had a small senior coed at Battle at the Capital that had continued under Maryland Twisters. "VIP Athletics-Vipers" has a team on the Reach the Beach order of appearance this weekend. is it the same team, or a different Vipers team.
If it is the same team do they get to keep the bid they were awarded as Twisters or are they trying for a new bid this weekend?

Question...I know Vipers had a small senior coed at Battle at the Capital that had continued under Maryland Twisters. "VIP Athletics-Vipers" has a team on the Reach the Beach order of appearance this weekend. is it the same team, or a different Vipers team.
If it is the same team do they get to keep the bid they were awarded as Twisters or are they trying for a new bid this weekend?
It is a different team. Since venom ( there small sr team) lost so many girls with this whole gym crisis. They made Venom coed and added the boys with tumbling from anacondas (sr coed 4)

Back