All-Star Vipers Allstars (maryland)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yea and it wasn't a cheerleader or coach :( that would have been great!
ironically it was someone that works at mcdonalds that won lol...n there is a big scandal bc she supposedly went in on a pool with money from other workers and now shes not trying to split the money with them lol

So I just looked him up under court records and it is definitely him. As a matter of fact another case was just file against him on 4/2/2012. I know it is him because Vipers Allstars is listed as one of his aliases. Now if Vipers is listed as alias I would think that would mean that he is in some way part of the ownership situation. If he was just friends and had no financial interest I would think it wouldn't be listed on court records as affiliated with him. Also the middle name on this new case also matches the previous cases with the traffic warrents and almost 50,000 in wage garnishments. The date of birth is 1974.

So I just looked him up under court records and it is definitely him. As a matter of fact another case was just file against him on 4/2/2012. I know it is him because Vipers Allstars is listed as one of his aliases. Now if Vipers is listed as alias I would think that would mean that he is in some way part of the ownership situation. If he was just friends and had no financial interest I would think it wouldn't be listed on court records as affiliated with him. Also the middle name on this new case also matches the previous cases with the traffic warrents and almost 50,000 in wage garnishments. The date of birth is 1974.

A alias is just that...a false name used to conceal one's identity!!!!! Just to clear the definition up on that one. He is not part of the ownership "situation" just to clear that rumor up too. He is not a part of the financial situation either. Tom Judy is the owner of VIP Athletics-Vipers.

I know the definition of alias thank you. He has obviously related himself to them on paper at some point if they are listing them as an alias for him even if not financially I would not want my gym affiliated with him in any way based on those records. I'm sure you know the details but if I was a parent I would ask for transparency and would want to see the paperwork showing financial ownership.

On the MD Department of assessment and taxation the principal office and mailing address for VIP Athletics is listed as the same address that is given for Mr. Sweeney on the judiciary site so I would really have to see the paperwork to believe he is not part of the financial equation. I hope I'm wrong since I have several friends at this gym that I care for.

On the MD Department of assessment and taxation the principal office and mailing address for VIP Athletics is listed as the same address that is given for Mr. Sweeney on the judiciary site so I would really have to see the paperwork to believe he is not part of the financial equation. I hope I'm wrong since I have several friends at this gym that I care for.

I am with titaniummom on this one! I just looked at the MD tax site too and the address for VIP Athletics (vipers new name) is the same address as Fearless Allstars which is owned by mr. sweeney. Hard to deny any business connection there... I also have friends at vipers and if I were a parent at any of mr. sweeney's gyms, I would think I have a right to know about the open arrest warrants and huge amount of court judgments before handing over any money for next season. If this all goes bad and the parents weren't warned, they are going to be VERY angry.

Let me be clear I am not for or against Nick but only for the facts and not the gossip or what "Mary" or "John" says they know to be true. I am not part of the fearless gym either. His warrants are bench warrants for not showing up at court for traffic violation of driving under a suspended license. He did not get the notice for the court date because it was sent to his old address on the suspended license. His license is no longer suspended, he turned himself in for that warrant and the matter has been cleared and closed. As for the new filling on 4/2/12 it was for breach of contract. The contract in breach was the settlement contract between him and the old gym. I bet if you follow this it gets dismissed, that is just a guess though. The use of his address on the VIP paper work is because when he offered his help during the Viper closing, that is the address that was used for VIP as it was not sure if the current gym space was going to be turned over from Ron. VIP did not want mail going to anyplace for Ron to have access to it. If you read the VIP paper work filed with the state it shows clearly that VIP is a sole proprietorship (meaning one owner) who is listed as Tom Judy. For those of you who say you have facts means you have solid evidence that can substantiate your story but yet you have provided nothing. Nick will admit he has not been so smart in the past but he has managed to keep Fearless in business for 3 years now and going into his 4th year. Seems something may have changed or all is not what is stated. Maybe a little of both.

In addition when filing a suit you can list anyone you want, you don’t have to have proof that someone is tied to an entity. So when the suit was filed she like everyone else had heard through the rumor mill that he owned part of vipers so she listed it. If it ever went to court it would be flushed out and removed. Lastly, her suit is against Nick personally so she can’t sue any of the business he may truly own.

CORRECTION -Actually the matter on his license was not closed, he is scheduled to go back in september to court if his fines are not paid by then. This is a traffic violation.

Let me be clear I am not for or against Nick but only for the facts and not the gossip or what "Mary" or "John" says they know to be true. I am not part of the fearless gym either. His warrants are bench warrants for not showing up at court for traffic violation of driving under a suspended license. He did not get the notice for the court date because it was sent to his old address on the suspended license. His license is no longer suspended, he turned himself in for that warrant and the matter has been cleared and closed. As for the new filling on 4/2/12 it was for breach of contract. The contract in breach was the settlement contract between him and the old gym. I bet if you follow this it gets dismissed, that is just a guess though. The use of his address on the VIP paper work is because when he offered his help during the Viper closing, that is the address that was used for VIP as it was not sure if the current gym space was going to be turned over from Ron. VIP did not want mail going to anyplace for Ron to have access to it. If you read the VIP paper work filed with the state it shows clearly that VIP is a sole proprietorship (meaning one owner) who is listed as Tom Judy. For those of you who say you have facts means you have solid evidence that can substantiate your story but yet you have provided nothing. Nick will admit he has not been so smart in the past but he has managed to keep Fearless in business for 3 years now and going into his 4th year. Seems something may have changed or all is not what is stated. Maybe a little of both.

I think the problem with the Cheer community believing Mr. Sweeney was involved in Ownership of the Vipers is because Mr. Sweeney personally sent an email to all his athletes SAYING he was acquiring Vipers. That email is referenced in this thread. IT WAS SENT – no one made that up. “Mary” and “John” didn’t spread that gossip – Mr. Sweeney did….
What my issue is – and what NOBODY seems to talk about is the CHEATING going on in that gym. This is a small cheer community. Every gym in the area is aware of the 18 year old (who, by the way used to cheer at another local gym on a SENIOR TEAM and graduated from High School last year) that seemed to be the Star of their Level 4 (Junior – 14 and under please) team this season. Don’t believe me? Take a look at the Video of the recent Championship performance in Orlando – AND all the online pictures the cheerleaders posted. She is FRONT and CENTER in just about every picture – wearing the uniform, performing on the floor AND holding the trophy. What kind of message do we send to our kids when we WIN championships with a team that cheats? Mr. Sweeney, the Coaches, the Parents and those kids should be ASHAMED of themselves. They should send that trophy back to COA….

What my issue is – and what NOBODY seems to talk about is the CHEATING going on in that gym. This is a small cheer community. Every gym in the area is aware of the 18 year old (who, by the way used to cheer at another local gym on a SENIOR TEAM and graduated from High School last year) that seemed to be the Star of their Level 4 (Junior – 14 and under please) team this season. Don’t believe me? Take a look at the Video of the recent Championship performance in Orlando – AND all the online pictures the cheerleaders posted. She is FRONT and CENTER in just about every picture – wearing the uniform, performing on the floor AND holding the trophy. What kind of message do we send to our kids when we WIN championships with a team that cheats? Mr. Sweeney, the Coaches, the Parents and those kids should be ASHAMED of themselves. They should send that trophy back to COA….

this is a viper thread, if you want to talk about something Fearless did then start a Fearless thread

Back