Full length mirror
All the seasons of Friends
Seasons 1-7 of HIMYM
Clothes
Shoes
Sims3
A north face (on it's way)
The CoEd Elite Calender (on it's way)
My mom couldn't get the last two in time...so she gave me a letter saying they are on the way and the calender was also signed.

I got:
-Nike Air Max 1 Leopard ( i am ecstatic still, i wanted them sooo bad, they were actually my only wish but my mom told me she would most def not buy them bc they are ugly and expensive... so i was sooooooo happy when she did get them for me :D)
- 2 Books
- Some money
- Perfume by Cacharel
- Plush Penguin :D

I got:
-Nike Air Max 1 Leopard ( i am ecstatic still, i wanted them sooo bad, they were actually my only wish but my mom told me she would most def not buy them bc they are ugly and expensive... so i was sooooooo happy when she did get them for me :D)
- 2 Books
- Some money
- Perfume by Cacharel
- Plush Penguin :D

Ok I am so excited you got those shoes. I havent been able to find them or even seen them. So I was starting to wonder if they were real.

- A bunch of iPhone cases
- Fake lashes
- Makeup
- Viva la juicy perfume/ bodywash
- Penn State VS Sweatshirt
- VS Sweatshirts
- Jeans/ jeggings
- Sweaters
- Belly button rings
- Nail polish
- Candy/ Gum
- Bow keychains

My big gift was my iPhone 5 that I got in December! Merry Christmas :)

Here's what I got!:
I got a sweater, cute top, ucf toms (gold and black and I'm going to get them painted!), nice workout clothes for the cold, iTunes gift card, cat Brighton charm, tiger sparkle shirt, socks, gloves, new Paige skinny jeans, a cat calendar, and a new purple leopard suitcase!

Hope Santa brought everyone what they wanted:)

Well the only thing I asked for was a job and that came at the beginning of December. My parents still insisted on getting me presents even though I got what I wanted.

Kenneth cole leather messenger bag (from my brother and his wife since I got a big boy job)
Two dress shirts from J. Crew
Two belts from J. Crew
A pair of black shoes from Clarks
Tailored dress pants from gap (grey, khaki, black, and two hunter)
Three sets of dress socks from gap
Sweater from gap
Dress sift from gap

Ok I am so excited you got those shoes. I havent been able to find them or even seen them. So I was starting to wonder if they were real.

Someone told me they are a Limited Edition but Footlocker has them over here so i am guessing they should have them in the US aswell!
I haven't seen the Nike Free Leopard ones yet though

Someone told me they are a Limited Edition but Footlocker has them over here so i am guessing they should have them in the US aswell!
I haven't seen the Nike Free Leopard ones yet though
Yes I found them at Footlocker as well as online at Zappos! I can't find the Nike Free. I don't want the ones with the thick bottom. They are so cute though!

I got-
A Nikon 1 (yes!!)
a white iPhone 4.
and CHEETAH toms. and they're sparkly!
Wii U

I didn't get much, but the things i did get were kinda pricey, so it makes it seem better :)

I got a Vera Bradley laptop case (I just got a laptop for my bday), a keychain bow (Just turned 16!), cheer necklace, cheer PJ pants, books, a coffee mug, Some scarves and a scarf holder, a couple sweaters, Tickets to see Wicked on the 28th and Shrek the Musical in February, an owl phone case, and some gift cards and little things.
Also a really cute gift from my grandma - she sent all her grandchildren blue glass insulators from power lines that my grandpa would collect when he worked on them. They're "vintage" now and she sent one to each of us with a little note explaining it. He passed a while ago and it's nice to have something of his to remember him by.

**edited for a typo

I have gotten a lot more than what I thought!! i'm extremely grateful!!:)
I got a laptop, new nikon, money, some clothes, candy, and tickets to the maroon 5 and neon trees concert:) What my little cousin got me is probably one of my favorites! it is a little hand painted ceramic mug, it is so cute!:) I got some more little stuff too like bath things, a necklace, glitter spray for competitions and Urban Decay All-Nighter make up spray:)

I got:
Urban decay naked 2 palette
VS Robe
2 new juicy couture purses
Juicy couture perfume
True religion jeans
Gift cards
California bullets shirt
New otter box for my phone
2 VS pink hoodies
VS pink sweats and matching shirt
New uggs
Money

I hope everyone had a very merry christmas :)

Gift cards for VS, tillys, American eagle, forever21 chickfila, gas
iPad
Curling wand
Hot glue gun to make bows again
Victoria secret Michigan clothes
Titanic bluray in 3D
And stuff for my trip to Georgia tomorrow :D

Gas gift card
Starbucks and chipotle gift cards
Miami university hoodie and travel mug
Starbucks travel mug
Blue peacoat
Two sweaters from American eagle
A scarf
New sperrys
Kettle bell weights and a medicine ball
VS fleece leggings (LOVE!!!) but they're a size too big so I can't wear them yet :(

Back