OT What Did You Get For Christmas?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I just opened my gift from my Grandma and they were the Nike Free 5.0s!! IN LOVE! My favorite gift this Christmas hands down!
emuqane6.jpg
ahhh i'm so jealous. I've looked EVERYWHERE for those.. i really want the white ones though!!

Omg, it's perfect!! Yup, that's exactly what they are! My aunt and uncle got me one and a charm with an H (for my name) and a cheer megaphone for my 16th birthday and I've been adding to it ever since. They have tons of cute charms, and you can make charm necklaces, earrings and rings too.
That's really cute! My mom got a pandora bracelet with one charm for Christmas and it was SO expensive... I don't understand it, like I would be too OCD to have a bracelet with only 1 charm, I would need it to be full, but they're so expensive that people get you one at a time and it takes forever to fill up! It would drive me crazy. I actually like these a lot! I always see things I want right AFTER christmas....

bahaha my mom tried to get cheer stuff for my birthday, and she got me cheer rainboots. well, I have black and white polka dot rainboots (Product: Cheer Rain Boot) that I never wear, so I don't know why she thought I would wear blue ones with megaphones... *facepalm* but she did better getting cheer stuff for Christmas, I helped her pick out a keychain bow but she picked out a necklace and PJ pants all by herself! hahaha my mom is so NOT in tune to the cheer world at all.
Sounds like my mom... When I tell her I want cheer shirts she literally googles "cheer shirts"

Of course my mom & the rest of my family went WAY overboard... I'm so thankful for everything I got though!

2 pairs of HUF socks & a pair of active socks
a dark heather gray neff beanie
a cute candle that matches my room (my room is strictly tiffany blue, white, & black!)
cute pink & purple flannel pajama bottoms
these super cute pink & orange slipper boots from target
a charging dock/alarm clock/stereo thingy for my phone (like an iHome but not the iHome brand, lol)
a zebra pillow - i have tons of zebra in my room cause it matches the color scheme lol
a memory foam mattress pad :D i loooove it...my mattress sucked cause we spent SO much redoing my room i was trying to save money but this thing is now amazing!
MAC make up (eyeshadows, blushes, lipstick, eyeliner, fix plus) & the MAC turquatic perfume
tiffany blue macbook pro case
coach wallet
a cute blue/black/gold cross to hang in my room
MINNETONKA FRINGE MOCASSIN BOOTS! i'm in love i've wanted these so bad
10 pairs of fake eyelashes
too much chocolate i'm gonna gain 3475 pounds....
some bath stuff
starbucks gift card
american express gift card
MAC gift card
cash

That's really cute! My mom got a pandora bracelet with one charm for Christmas and it was SO expensive... I don't understand it, like I would be too OCD to have a bracelet with only 1 charm, I would need it to be full, but they're so expensive that people get you one at a time and it takes forever to fill up! It would drive me crazy. I actually like these a lot! I always see things I want right AFTER christmas....
Oh I know, pandora is so expensive! And I a not a fan if they only have one charm either. I love mine, make sure to remember to put it on your list next year or for your birthday :)

First of all I hope everyone had a really good day, I have a very good Christmas which I got to spend with the people I love. I am so thankful for all of my gifts..

Off my mum&dad I got an Iphone 4 (never been so excited!) I broke my iphone 3 late last year and had to cope with a htc for a year now. My parents convinced me that I wasn't getting one because we really are struggling for money so they surprised me with one! To go with that I got a Tom Daley phone case of my sister!

This was the gift I decided to share with you all!

I got several great things like clothes, shoes, and Taylor Swift tickets but I really told my parents not to get a lot.. I'm calling my main gift going to a great school in an exceptionally great program that I love.. which happens to have one of the highest tuition rates for a state school :oops: Even though I'll be the first to say I do like material things, I am really just thankful for the opportunity to get a great education.

haha it used to be cool b/c I had all this new stuff, but now it's like, well if I want something, I have to wait until December! It's a long dry spell... XP

oh yea the Hubby's birthday is Valentines Day, our anniversary is the 12th of Feb. So I also have a long dry spell. I have a half birthday in June. If I can get away with it.

Joann Fabrics Gift Card from my boyfriend
My boyfriend also got me chocolate covered popcorn from Peter Brooks and a huge candy cane stick
His mom,dad, and sister got me socks that look like ballet slippers that are black with red and green stripes (I'll post a pic later) and a scarf that's purple/pink/green/orange/brown stripes
From my grandparents and great aunt:
$25 gas gift card (half tank)
$50 Forever 21 gift card
Batman shirt
Hello Kitty ray bans
Stuff to make beads with
From my parents:
Sparkly zebra sperry's
Galaxy SIII (got it early with a purple otterbox since WalMart activated it while it was under the tree)
Hello Kitty Shirt from Hot Topic
Hello Kitty Toe Socks from Hot Topic
Bracelets and earrings from F21
External flash for my camera I got for my birthday (rebel t3i)
Purple and black stripped nike pros
a dress shirt from F21
A grey shirt with black lace sleeves from F21
A leather jacket from F21
A green dress with black polka dots from F21
Starburst candies
A "YOLO" pin that I'm putting on my backpack (to quote Suicide Silence NOT Drake)
A blue class of 2013 bow from Just Cheer Bows
I also got my acceptance letter and $16,000 scholarship to Stetson University!
My brother got me dancing water speakers:

Back