OT What do you carry your school stuff in?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I wasn't allowed to carry a backpack in high school either. Well, I don't know if we weren't allowed to, or it was just socially unacceptable. Well, I changed that by using a tote because all my classes were on the total opposite side of the building as my locker (not that that means much.. my high school was small).

But now I carry a black The Northface backpack. My TNF matches everything I wear, so I'm okay with thatttt. And it has a nifty little laptop pocket that fits my Macbook easily :)

I carry everything in my blue plaid Jansport back pack. It hurts my back when I have to carry a lot of stuff but not as much as my old messenger bag used to. My friend just carries a giant purse and I don't know how it doesn't hurt her. My backpack has been nicknamed my turtle shell because it's bigger than me

I'm not in school anymore, but when I was a junior in college I lose the LL Bean Backpack I had since 7th grade (and when I was in 7th grade, those things were super cool!) and then switched to a Very Bradley tote. Now for work, I use a Longchamp tote bag that usually has my wallet, umbrella, a book, my dress shoes (I change out of uggs during the winter and flip flops during the summer), sometimes my lunch if I make it, and other random doodads.

Teal Gray and White Northface Backpack with fancy shmancy pockets to keep everything you don't need in your backpack. Recently I found December 2009's anatomy quiz on the eye. I was reminded of my 1 out of 10 score just days before I was to take my organic chemistry midterm. Nothing like finding a baller grade in the unknown depths of your backpack to keep you motivated in times of stress.
And yes, I did buy the teal one on purpose to pay homage to my fierce sistas of the south. You can stop wondering now.

I use a black Jansport backpack on the days I have multiple books to carry but on days when I have just 1 or 2 classes I just carry my books in my arms

well, I had a jansport backpack and my dog ate a hole in the bottom of it. I figured that out in the morning before school so I rushed to find another backpack I had at home. The only other one I had was Vera Bradley and it was $90 so i was trying really hard not to get it dirty or anything at school, but i figured if i only had to use it a week it'd be fine and then I'd get a new jansport one .... So, I wake up the next morning for school. Turns out the dog decided to make my backpack his chew toy again, this time the hole was not in the bottom but in the side pocket, but he tore it in just the right spot that the zipper broke... So now, I just use one of my big purses. :/

I have used a variety of different things actually...Here is my usual selection:

-pink, black, yellow & teal Jansport backpack or CNU Cheerleading backpack :) **usually one of these
-vera bradley tote
-large black purse
-large hollister bag (a few different colors..)
-black bag with rainbow hearts from Target or Walmart? loveee this bag!

I am sort of getting sick of backpacks now because I have huge knots in both of my shoulders from lugging around my laptop, work, and textbooks :( It also sometimes depends on my outfit!

i used to use a national champs backpack, but this year i use a plaid sequin Betsey Johnson tote, it works:) haha it has a nice pocket for my phone and keys, and it is like tall so all my stuff fits in there.

black northface jester backpack!

and i find it odd ppl cant have back packs in school.... in hs we had so much school work that it was necessary to have a back pack!

I have a biggg purse to carry all my stuff like phone wallet pens book calculator money makeup etc. then carry my books around because I feel like packing them all up in a bag is such a production.

Back