OT What Have You Lost At...?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
The drive to my gym is around 2-2.5 hours depending on traffic, so I have a carpool with four other girls. We meet at a local Target and make the drive together. On one of the days I didn't drive the carpool, I left my car key at the gym (that thing hides itself, I swear) so I couldn't get in my car when we got back to Target.

Ive also left my entire purse, cheer bag, cheer shoes (a regular occurrence) and various items of clothing. :oops:

I Always lose bobby pins...;tons of 'em!

I also lost some bows at worlds. i was trading shirts with someone and after some bows of my bag were gone:(

one of my kids lost her wallet after a camp. we drove with several cars and after we stopped at mcdonalds to eat. she had left her wallet on her tray. when we left another girl had seen and taken it and went to the car. while the girl thought she trew it in the trashcan. so she went to see an employee and together they had emptied the entire trash car in the middle of all the other customers watching. when the girl who took the wallet was wondering why it was taking so long and went back. that employee was so pissed at us!

The drive to my gym is around 2-2.5 hours depending on traffic, so I have a carpool with four other girls. We meet at a local Target and make the drive together. On one of the days I didn't drive the carpool, I left my car key at the gym (that thing hides itself, I swear) so I couldn't get in my car when we got back to Target.

Ive also left my entire purse, cheer bag, cheer shoes (a regular occurrence) and various items of clothing. :oops:

I carpool to the gym I coach at with another coach and the day I wasn't driving I left my keys at work in the employee office so she had to drive me home (about 10-15 minutes from where we meet) and my roommate had to take me to my car in the morning [emoji53] it was awful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I rode with someone else to a competition.

They picked me up from my house and went away to a comp a little over 4 hours away. We stayed in the hotel for 2 days and went back home Sunday night after competition.

For whatever reason I took my keys (car and house keys) into the hotel when we got there on that friday. I somehow managed to leave them behind and didn't know till this parent pulled up to drop us off back home and I didn't have a key to my house or car for that matter.

I did manage to get inside and called the hotel repeatedly to see if the keys were there and if they found them. They told me there lost and found is locked up at night and they don't know. I think I talked to every manager there until someone else would go check if they were there.

I finally found out they were there, thankfully @SheCheers was planning to move up to that area in several months so they actually stayed in town longer and didn't come right back like all the other cheer parents did so she was able to go to the hotel and get my keys for me the next day and bring them back for me!

I was so lucky!!

I lost my cool twice at competitions. The same organization, two years in a row.

The first time, one of my athletes got hurt while doing the routine. She did it anyway, but got out of the mat and could barely walk. No one from the organisation was at the exit of the mat and no one could tell us where we could get help. I ended up carrying her across the crowd to finally find someone.

The second time, my last pass girl got an ankle injury in the warm-up zone because the mat wasn't properly put on the springs board.

Otherwise, it seems that I am very Lucky :)

Back