OT What Have You Lost At...?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Generally my husband does not come to comps with me and my CPs. We have a little one and she prefers to stay home (comps are too loud to her). So my husband had just bought me for Valentine's a necklace that had a mother with 3 children on it. I don't generally wear jewelry for several reasons one being because I am terrified of losing it. Anyways, wore the necklace because my CPs said it would bring them luck and since the whole family was actually coming to the comp I said ok. Lost it - still have the box at home still so mad at myself. We even checked the room to make sure we did not forget anything - still lost it.
Lesson learned for me - I pack as little as possible (as is I end up lugging several cheer bags and feel like a pack mule anyway).

Generally my husband does not come to comps with me and my CPs. We have a little one and she prefers to stay home (comps are too loud to her). So my husband had just bought me for Valentine's a necklace that had a mother with 3 children on it. I don't generally wear jewelry for several reasons one being because I am terrified of losing it. Anyways, wore the necklace because my CPs said it would bring them luck and since the whole family was actually coming to the comp I said ok. Lost it - still have the box at home still so mad at myself. We even checked the room to make sure we did not forget anything - still lost it.
Lesson learned for me - I pack as little as possible (as is I end up lugging several cheer bags and feel like a pack mule anyway).
Awww That's a bummer :/

OH haha so last season, we were at this small local regional, and we had to be there at 7:45 for our teams to warmup tumbling since there was football playoffs and they had to work us into the schedule earlier, so we were told to throw our stuff on a certain bleacher. I thought I had put my phone on top of my bag. When I came back and couldn't find it, I panicked all day long, dug through my back at least 30 times, had the emcee announce that it was missing, and then even went to talk to the EP afterwards to make sure nothing turned up...I found it a week later in a pocket inside my bag that I never knew existed. :oops:

During two day comps, if we had practice the night before I would always bring my practice shoes with me. When I was 8, I left my right comp. shoe and lost my right practice shoe the night before. I was freaking out and luckily the girl that I was staying with wore the same size shoes.

Oh i just remembered.
I lost one of my nfinities in LA one year. Just one. I had to borrow another girls shoe and it was at least five sizes too big, and I had to stuff tissue in it so I could manage.

And my lost shoe had my dallas tags on them ):

Last edited:
Back