OT What Have You Lost At...?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Well, I always manage to lose my makeup removing wipes, my phone, room key and my patience (EVERY TIME). I have also just flat out lost.

I lost an ankle brace once... took it off cuz it was sweaty and then walked away. Had to have it ghetto taped to go on.

We're lucky cheerleading isn't a male dominated sport because trust me... they lose and forget EVERYTHING. I work for a hockey team and this season alone I've gone on multiple quests to find anything from jerseys to skates to lucky boxers (yes, one of the boys has lucky boxers that he left in the shower room and was too embarrassed to go get them, so I had to)

Well, if we're bringing this back...
I once lost my purse at a competition. I wasn't competing (broken arms) just supporting my team.... Left my purse on the back of my mom's chair, and went to hang out with my teammates. My mom texted me and was like "we're leaving" and she said she had everything but I asked for my purse and she told me I had it...I didn't. We went back and looked where we were sitting but it was gone...I was SO mad at her hahaha

At Reach the Beach last year, our junior 3 competed right as senior 4.2 started warmups. We had quite a few crossovers and the two teams had different uniforms. We huddled around the girls who had to change right on the boardwalk because there was nowhere else to go. One girl put her other uniform in a bag and one of her friends on the other team grabbed it for her, but she didn't know. Somewhere from there, her uniform got lost for like 3 weeks. Luckily, they found it a few days before the next competition and returned it.

Well, if we're bringing this back...
I once lost my purse at a competition. I wasn't competing (broken arms) just supporting my team.... Left my purse on the back of my mom's chair, and went to hang out with my teammates. My mom texted me and was like "we're leaving" and she said she had everything but I asked for my purse and she told me I had it...I didn't. We went back and looked where we were sitting but it was gone...I was SO mad at her hahaha
I promise I read the rest of your post, but was stuck on that ^...broken arms? oh you poor thing, I can't even imagine! :oops:

I just got home after locking my keys In my car at a comp 2 hours from home. :( I have NEVER locked myself out before. Ughhhhh! $200 later ~ it's 1 am ~ AND I have to drive back tomorrow. Rant over.

I was in 6th grade and I lost my doll that I got when I was 1 that I sleep with at the hotel. I freaked. My parents called the hotel and luckily the person that was staying in the room found it stuck between the mattress and the headboard.

Back