All-Star What Team Did You Make 2011-2012 Season?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I read every single post on here and just wanted to say congrats to everyone and good luck this season! :)

So I want to know everyone's age: I'm 17
What Gym do you (cp) cheer for? Orlando Allstars :)
What level team were you on 2010 season? I didn't get to cheer last year, due to... well big $$$ issues, not enough time ( I was a senior in high school and dual enrolled at the local college with 5 classes so school kept me pretty busy). But for the year before last, I was on Power Cheer Small Senior 5.
What level team are you on for 2011 season? Orlando Allstars Coed 5 :)
Are you happy with what you got? Yesss! I'm just extremely happy to be able to cheer again, and thankful because I missed it a lot last year. I'm sooo ready to start practicing and get back into the swing of things :)

I read every single post on here and just wanted to say congrats to everyone and good luck this season! :)

What Gym do you (cp) cheer for? Orlando Allstars :)
What level team were you on 2010 season? I didn't get to cheer last year, due to... well big $$$ issues, not enough time ( I was a senior in high school and dual enrolled at the local college with 5 classes so school kept me pretty busy). But for the year before last, I was on Power Cheer Small Senior 5.
What level team are you on for 2011 season? Orlando Allstars Coed 5 :)
Are you happy with what you got? Yesss! I'm just extremely happy to be able to cheer again, and thankful because I missed it a lot last year. I'm sooo ready to start practicing and get back into the swing of things :)

SAME TEAM:)

UPDATE POST!!!!

What Gym do you (cp) cheer for? Kc Cheer!
What level team were you on 2010 season? I was on Large Senior 4
What level team are you on for 2011 season? I am on Small Senior Restricted 5:)
Are you happy with what you got? YES! At first I was really disappointed when I didn't make our worlds team but then I really started thinking about it and for reasons I will not post this is a muchhh better place for me and I have a feeling I will end up much happier in the end:)

So I want to know everyone's age: CP is 12
What Gym do you (cp) cheer for? Indiana Ultimate
What level team were you on 2010 season? youth 3, jr 4
What level team are you on for 2011 season? jr4
Are you happy with what you got? Yes, with middle school cheer being new for her this year, she's happy she only has one team. They should be awesome!​

So I want to know everyone's age: 15
What Gym do you (cp) cheer for? Xtreme Cheer CT
What level team were you on 2010 season? Junior 3 & Senior 2
What level team are you on for 2011 season? Senior Coed 4 & i5
Are you happy with what you got? There aren't even words to describe how happy I am :D

Are you happy with what you got? There aren't even words to describe how happy I am :D
awesome job jumping to level 4 and i5!

congrats!!! Glad to see xtreme is having a level 5 this year!

What level team were you on 2010 season? Junior 3
What level team are you on for 2011 season? Senior Coed 4 (with hannahx0xbananaa :))
Are you happy with what you got? I am very happy with my placement!! can't wait to start practicing!

Back