All-Star What Team Did You Make 2011-2012 Season?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

well i already did this but i switched gyms now so i'm gonna do it again! lol

So I want to know everyone's age: 21
What Gym do you (cp) cheer for? cheer tyme :)
What level team were you on 2010 season? viper allstars toxic international all girl 5
What level team are you on for 2011 season? i don't know yet we're having 3 open teams this year i think so i'll have to let you know! haha
Are you happy with what you got? i'll be happy with whichever one i make :)

I already did this but this one looks more funnn!

So I want to know everyone's age: 15
What gym do you (cp) cheer for: Rays
What level team were you on 2010 season? CTA Allstars Sr. 3 Wrath
What level team are you on for 2011 season? Stingrays Frost Sr. 4
Are you happy with what you got? Of courseee I could cheer for any Rays team they asked me to be on:) haha

Viper All stars(Manassas)
2010- King Cobras small limited coed 5
2011- King Cobras coed 5( were not sure if we going medium or large this year yet
Im on top of the world! I got a serious injury two days before tryouts( tore my mcl and meniscus on a full)so i wasn't able to physically tryout so they had to fill out my sheet with skills i had solid which didn't include a full or a two to full because i was still working them. I was petrified that i would make sco4, but im really happy that my coaches are giving me another chance to prove myself and that they believe i can make a full recovery and come back even better than before!

i understand how you feel i pulled my hamstring right before tryouts and they had to do the same thing for me and im still recovering good luck! :)

So I want to know everyone's age: CP is 9
What Gym does cp cheer for? MD Twisters
What level team were you on 2010 season? Spirit Force RockStars (Sr. open 5). Crossed over to DivaStars--Senior 4 and SuperStars--Senior 3
What level team are you on for 2011 season? SUPERCELLS (Large Junior 5)
Are you happy with what you got? Yes, SUPER excited

So I want to know everyone's age: 16
What Gym do you (cp) cheer for? Cheer Sport Sharks
What level team were you on 2010 season? Cheer Sport Star Spotted Sharks
What level team are you on for 2011 season? Cheer Sport Great White Sharks! :)
Are you happy with what you got?ECSTATIC! I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER!

So I want to know everyone's age: 17
What Gym do you (cp) cheer for? Pittsburgh Pride <3
What level team were you on 2010 season? Small Senior 3.
What level team are you on for 2011 season? Large Senior 4 & Alternate Small Senior 5.
Are you happy with what you got? Yesss!

So I want to know everyone's age: 13
What Gym do you (cp) cheer for? London Heat Allstars
What level team were you on 2010 season? London Heat Blaze(L3)
What level team are you on for 2011 season? London Heat Blaze
Are you happy with what you got? Sort of. All of my friends are on the other junior team, so Im left with nobody. Coaches dont decide the level untill the end of summer so I'm hoping my new team will pull it together so we can be level 3 again. I just wish I was with my friends, but my coaches tend to know best so Im trusting their decision. :)

2 CP's
Ages 11 and 13
Gym: Twist & Shout
Teams in 2010-2011 - Youth 4 and Junior 5
Teams in 2011-2012 - Youth 4 and Junior 5
Are they happy? Absolutely!! They are right where they need to be skills wise. And both teams are super strong and ready for a fantastic year!!

I just wanted to add that I just found out that Emileigh will be double teaming and doing Sr. Obsession again this year!! :D

I just wanted to add that I just found out that Emileigh will be double teaming and doing Sr. Obsession again this year!! :D
Congrats World champ mama! What division are they going to be?

Congrats World champ mama! What division are they going to be?

My guess is medium coed. But they haven't announced a specific division. But our Tulsa location has a small coed so I don't think he'd go that direction. And large coed is obviously out of the question. And unless all the boys quit, we'll definitely be coed. :)

Back