All-Star What Team Did You Make 2011-2012 Season?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Gym: Liberty Allstars
2010-2011 team: Liberty Allstars Junior Shining Stars
2011-2012 team: Liberty allstars Junior Supernovas
Happy? I was hoping to make the senior team but yeah I'm happy

gym: 2010: ucf allstars 2011:eek:rlando allstars
team for 2010: lrg limited coed 5, armageddon
team for 2011: small coed 5, *ROYALS*
Happy?: OH YEAH! this is my first year cheering and tumbling and im super excited to go to worlds for the second time

What Gym do you cheer for? ACX Columbia
Team 2010 season? I cheered high school.
What level team are you on for 2011 season? Senior Coed Level 3
Are you happy with what you got? YES :)

What gym do you cheer for? She cheers for Orlando All Stars
What level team were you on for 2010 season? Angels - Sm Sr 5
What level team are you on for 2011 season? Angels - Sm Sr 5
Are you happy with what you got? She is very happy :cheering:

Can I Just say I am OBSESSED with Orlando Allstars! Seriously I can't wait to see them this year!!! <3

I must say, I really do love Cheer Athletics. The atmosphere in the gym is one of a kind. Probably the most hands on gym i have ever been apart of! Im happy to say im one of the 800 athletes....well actually more keep trying out :)
ahhhh what happened to spirit?? and what team are you on at CA how exciting!

ahhhh what happened to spirit?? and what team are you on at CA how exciting!

Spirit is my dream team dont worry. Hopefully that will be in my future as well! I tried out after tryouts, which at spirit it seems like chances of getting on a team after tryouts are very slim especially if your two to full isnt consistant. So the coaches wanted me to wait and in all honesty im not getting any younger so i didnt want to wait hahah ! Patience is a virtue that im def still learning but everything happens for a reason.. & im very excited where i ended up. & as of right now im on pumas! I have no idea what division were in...I heard yesterday maybe medium but were hoping and praying by routine time were strong enough to be considered a worlds team. So only time will tell, but im happy!

Spirit is my dream team dont worry. Hopefully that will be in my future as well! I tried out after tryouts, which at spirit it seems like chances of getting on a team after tryouts are very slim especially if your two to full isnt consistant. So the coaches wanted me to wait and in all honesty im not getting any younger so i didnt want to wait hahah ! Patience is a virtue that im def still learning but everything happens for a reason.. & im very excited where i ended up. & as of right now im on pumas! I have no idea what division were in...I heard yesterday maybe medium but were hoping and praying by routine time were strong enough to be considered a worlds team. So only time will tell, but im happy!

Congrats! Your like living my dream haha. If I don't make it to Freehold or Dallas before I die (or am incapable of cheering)....I'm not sure what will happen. I <3 CA so much!

Back