All-Star Worlds 2013 Live Broadcast

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have been told that all awards today are in the venues and will be on livestream. The link is for awards tomorrow in Champions.

Looks like I was told wrong.

This sucks.

Its at full capacaty, and i have not had sound since they started!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I've logged in and out several times today without issue. I know they had node problems last night, but haven't seen that today.

Sound has not been an issue at all. You need to check all your sound settings. It's possible you've got it muted somewhere.

Each little video player has a sound icon so make sure those aren't muted.

I've logged in and out several times today without issue. I know they had node problems last night, but haven't seen that today.

Sound has not been an issue at all. You need to check all your sound settings. It's possible you've got it muted somewhere.

Each little video player has a sound icon so make sure those aren't muted.
Got it working on headphones now, or atleast one of them :p

Got it working on headphones now, or atleast one of them :p

Hope it keeps working for you. I'm critical of them when they screw up, but can't help with individual computer issues!

:D

Hope it keeps working for you. I'm critical of them when they screw up, but can't help with individual computer issues!

:D
Not much to do about it, but unfortunantly i cant blane them. :p
But im blaming my non-cheer-interested hubby that wont allow me to play it without headphones ;)

Oh snap! I had my whole planning ready. Being in europe senior medium and smc would be in the middle of the night. I start at a new place tomorow to work and i was supose to start at 5:30, so perfect to get up around 3am, watch the live feed and then get ready to work. Now they called i need to start an hour later...which means according to my planning id end up with 1,5 of doing nothing and with hardly any sleep that doesnt seem like a good idea...oh what shall i do??

Mine keeps buffering!!!!! Irritating

While the livestream had issues last night (and I won't defend that), any buffering is from your own computer and bandwidth. The feed itself isn't buffering at all.

Back