All-Star Worlds 2013 Live Broadcast

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oh how do I fix it?

Make sure you're only using the single player and not the multi player. That way you are only streaming one live feed instead of three.

Also, if anyone else is sharing your connection (multiple computers, etc) tell them to get off the internet!

:D

Make sure you're only using the single player and not the multi player. That way you are only streaming one live feed instead of three.

Also, if anyone else is sharing your connection (multiple computers, etc) tell them to get off the internet!

:D
Oh how do I switch to to single user! Sorry I'm computer lame!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Oh how do I switch to to single user! Sorry I'm computer lame!

On the screen to the right of where the video is playing is a link that says something like single player or single user. Click that. You'll watch the same feed, but the other two venues won't be streaming too.

large senior finals are posted as semi finals on the VOD so the most recent semi finals is actually finals

My feed today is rubbish, had no problems yesterday but today it is really blurry/lagging and buffering. It better get better for large coed

How do I use nodes and how do I stop it from buffering!?!?!? My sister is in large coed and if I miss her, I'll DIE!!!! :banghead:

I had the blurry thing and buffering going on earlier today, switched to my husbands tablet and the single feed which is performing way better then my laptop. Also had to throw my son of his gaming and tumblr, I need all the bandwidth and can't share today! :D

I had the blurry thing and buffering going on earlier today, switched to my husbands tablet and the single feed which is performing way better then my laptop. Also had to throw my son of his gaming and tumblr, I need all the bandwidth and can't share today! :D
I switched to my iPad!!!!!!! Much better!

Back