All-Star Worlds 2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Where have I seen like, 70% of that uni before...? Can't quiiite put my finger on it. Those sleeves.. Where have I seen them?! Gosh, this is gonna bother me all day. -___-

They remind me a bit of the PA tops...
301988_644127148937189_373048223_n.jpg

Was the mesh available in 2 colours? Or is it just the lighting? In this picture I just saw the mesh section looks a lot darker?
2dt95c4.png
This girl is on peach or orange..can't remember, I just know she's really tan that's why it looks darker.

I know the Panthers uni has been posted on here already, but this picture came up, and I actually really like how it looks on the girl standing up. The mesh doesn't look like that weird flesh color and the rhinestones on the mesh pop more.
tumblr_mm35zc8hQE1r5cexzo1_500.jpg
I like this uniform. I know I'm in the minority here but I like it. I only wish that the panther was rhinestoned as well. :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

uniformedit.jpg

She's clowning around but just thought I would add the darker version.

I hate this uniform, I'm sorry! It does look better on darker girls but this uniform reminds me of kindergarten arts and crafts class. Not hating but that's my honest opinion. Maybe it will grow on us....

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I hated Panthers' uniform till I saw it in person. It looks SO good as a team on the floor. Cheetahs' uniform I couldn't say the same for, that was a tragedy, but I did like Panthers' in person. I think T&S Obsession and GT Black had the best new uniforms for Worlds this year.

Back