All-Star Worlds 2013 T-shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't think anyone has posted this yet... Australian Outlaws Fugitives Worlds tshirt (level IO5) Limited sizes available from the gym... I can swap with people if interested :)

de78mb.jpg

Still no word on the New England t-shirt? I paid $8 for one, but I have no idea what it looks like!

I don't think anyone has posted this yet... Australian Outlaws Fugitives Worlds tshirt (level IO5) Limited sizes available from the gym... I can swap with people if interested :)

de78mb.jpg

BowCat is trading with me for one! Can't wait!

fun shirt... but when did SJS get so many teams and where did they get bids? i've literally only heard of lady reign and avalanche and i live in nj and see those teams all the time. i feel like i must have been living under a rock to miss 4 whole teams.
i have know idea the only other team i knew was hurricanes I5 and they got at large in feb

fun shirt... but when did SJS get so many teams and where did they get bids? i've literally only heard of lady reign and avalanche and i live in nj and see those teams all the time. i feel like i must have been living under a rock to miss 4 whole teams.
I'm guessing the other teams are dance teams.

I was thinking the exact same thing...

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back