All-Star Worlds 2014 Meme Thread!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This should be called the reaction gif thread...

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || MEOW
Well here is my reaction to hitting and not wanting a deduction for being excited.
e8x4jk.jpg

I have seen a few clever (and good natured) comments on twitter from Stingray folks. One posted a picture of their gold medal on a piece of dry toast. :D
That's hilarious! Stingrays are definitely not my dry toast. More like perfectly toasted toast with butter (and a side of orange juice of course). A breakfast classic that never gets old.

My favorite part of routines is when a team KNOWS they hit a solid routine and the joy that overcomes them after the music is cut and watch them go crazy with excitement that they did it, especially at Worlds...

I was so sad to see teams hit, me in my living room going crazy, and then they just booked it off the floor not able to be excited. It was awkward for me haha.

I miss that too. Those are my favorite coaching moments. Seeing how happy my team is after they hit and seeing them celebrate with their new friends. it's corny, but cheerleading brings people together.
plus, these pics are too cute
tumblr_m2pgzrTubY1qjvdsbo1_500.png

tumblr_mv7q5hhGxa1shryjeo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ma3jaubknl1r1xvbso1_500.gif

My favorite was when Twist & Shout Obsession & GymTyme Platinum found out they tied for first at NCA & both teams ran at each other and hugged it out
tumblr_mwdtl2P8rR1rrhviqo1_400.gif

I miss that too. Those are my favorite coaching moments. Seeing how happy my team is after they hit and seeing them celebrate with their new friends. it's corny, but cheerleading brings people together.
plus, these pics are too cute
tumblr_m2pgzrTubY1qjvdsbo1_500.png

tumblr_mv7q5hhGxa1shryjeo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ma3jaubknl1r1xvbso1_500.gif

My favorite was when Twist & Shout Obsession & GymTyme Platinum found out they tied for first at NCA & both teams ran at each other and hugged it out
tumblr_mwdtl2P8rR1rrhviqo1_400.gif
Is this love so wrong?

Back