All-Star Worlds Espn

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ummmmm Wait! Just watched this on ESPN and they made a HUGE deal about a basket that didnt go in Orange's routine. They said "thats gonna be a HUGEEEE deduction!" I dont think a missed basket during tumbling is a deduction. They didnt even attempt to throw the thing so how could a basket that didnt happen be a deduction? Maybe it is though. I just feel like they made the announcers say that so that their 3rd place finish could be justified for non-cheer watchers. A girl from Champion Cheer doubled completely off the mat in front of the screen and they didnt mention that. Hmmmm.....

i'm pretty sure it's not a conspiracy theory... they just don't know what they're talking about...

that commercial they shot, when everyone had to be quiet and than go all crazy....is it anywhere online? my friend and i wanna see if we're on and how insane we look:)

anyone know if they show it on espn america? i didnt had it last year, but i bought that channel especially for cheer, so far i havent seen anything yet:(

Justin is awesome no doubt! However being the head of Varsity All Star I'm sure he has a lot more on his plate year around and at the USASF worlds event that he may not necessarily have time to be a commentator for the television show.

Nah. I bet he could do it. Lets all put.our money where our mouth is, make a.group, and petition USASF and world's to.let him do.it.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Since I don't know how to edit my post, I may add, that it's pretty impressive F5 went from 4th last year to 1st this year. I wonder what the biggest place jump a team has ever made from year to year or even day 1 to day 2?!
& Next year, I know for sure both F5 and Sr Elite are losing 12-15 seniors (not sure about WCSS) so it's going to be anyones game :D

Not as high caliber team, but Platinum Athletics went from like I beleive like 37th in 2010, to 18th in 2011.

Do me a favor, spread the love!

Since I don't know how to edit my post, I may add, that it's pretty impressive F5 went from 4th last year to 1st this year. I wonder what the biggest place jump a team has ever made from year to year or even day 1 to day 2?!
& Next year, I know for sure both F5 and Sr Elite are losing 12-15 seniors (not sure about WCSS) so it's going to be anyones game :D

Last year SS graduated out about a dozen. This year is around 16.

In regard to the statement "All of them are either current Louisville cheerleading and/or former" she is referring to some of them currently cheering for U of L and some now graduated athletes are members of the worlds team who don't not cheer at U of L so in fact the statement made perfect sense lol.

Knew what she meant. But she should have just said "or" not "and/or" Because you can't be a current AND a former UL cheerleader.

I think Tayler Easton would be GREAT for a co-anchor with Justin. She is pretty, knowledgable, and does GREAT work with Varsity TV. May my vote go for Justin AND Tayler?

I am down with Tayler! She just competed last year so she is in the mix.

Back